VIII. Magical Coma

"CARLISLE! IT'S ALMOST TOO MUCH!" Rosalie states on the phone as she tries help the injured Lyra but... "The blood..."

The bleeding may have stopped thanks to Lyra's spell but there was still witch blood everywhere around a vampire whose never even smelt such a thing like it before.

"Where's Xavier?" Ariana piped up, "he's a master at the healing spell, unlike anyone I've seen."

"I'm here!" Xavier ran over, "oh my god! What the fuck happened?! MY CAR- LYRA!"

"Wow, observant as ever, Xavier," comments a shaking Rosalie.

Xavier kneels, "hey, Ly, can you hear me?"

"Her heart is beating but she got bit, Carlisle," Rosalie told him staring straight at the bite.

Carlisle sighs, "do not worry about the bite."

"But-"

"Witches cannot turn," Jasper finally speaks after a lot of time of self-loathing for letting her go without him, "Rosalie, are you able to do this whilst Xavier heals her?"

"I... I can."

"Rose," Carlisle stepped up, "remember what I've taught you about restraint because right now, that's going to be very important... Because the spell that Xavier is about to do," Xavier put his hands above his best friend ready to heal her, "will bring back all the witch blood to her and back in her body. Even the strongest of us cannot handle that kind of temptation."

Jasper grabs the phone, "Rosalie-"

"I'm fine," Rosalie hisses working through it, "I have to stay, I just have to."

"Don't worry officer," Xavier jokes, "we have this under control and if we don't, I won't hesitate with fire."

"Xavier."

"Sorry."

Funny enough it wasn't Ariana who scolded him, it was Carlisle and it had already begun, the trust that these young witches and warlocks have for him. He could see it in them. 

"Xavier," Rosalie barely manages to get out, "start the spell."

Jasper was about to crush said phone in his hand as Edward took it from him gently whilst Emmett touched Jasper's arm trying to calm his brother down.

Xavier closed his eyes as he began to chant over her.

Soon the blood began to go back to its owner, Lyra was replenished but not without issue as Rosalie tried her best to stay there. To be there for the girl just left for dead just as she was in a different circumstance.

But it was so tempting and Alice saw it before it happened as she shouted, "Rosalie! Don't!"

Xavier suddenly chants a spell in counter to throw Rosalie backward as far as possible, "we're lucky we didn't get a good parking spot."

"Is she okay?!" Jasper asked.

"She's alive and her blood is mostly returned to her body although," Xavier made a fire wall between the hungry ravenous vampire craving Witch blood no matter how hard she fought it and him and his bestie, "I'm having a Rosalie situation here."

"Put me on," Emmett suggests.

Xavier nods, "gimme a sec," he turns it onto speaker.

Emmett is able to calm Rosalie down enough for Xavier to finish the spell... Lyra lay there unconscious but okay. Xavier took a deep breath, "she's okay... She's good."

Everyone seemed relieved.

"I'm calling Scarlett," Ariana rushes out onto the balcony, "she probably felt that whole thing and is worried sick!"