VI. Plans

ABOUT A WEEK LATER.

Some of the witches steered clear of the Vampires still. Except well most of them.

Xavier and Emmett really get along, Alice and Ariana seem to really like each other and anyone could see the tension there, Niko seemed to really enjoy both Rosalie and Edward's company (not sure if there were feelings involved there or not), and finally Lyra.

Lyra had said yes to the courtship that very night when she couldn't find the will to sleep.

So far, Jasper has been flowering her with gifts, taking her for walks around nature since that was her thing, and picking her up and taking her to school.

It was as if they were dating... But in Jasper's words a courtship. But for Lyra, it felt like he was her boyfriend and she was slowly falling for him.

That day she got up got dressed:

She brushes her hair and grabs her jacket before heading out the door

"Hey wait!"

Scarlett stops her at the door.

"Yes?" Lyra asked in a hurried voice.

"Have a good day and," she hands her an apple, "eat."

"Thanks, mom," Lyra didn't even realize what she said, she just rushed to Jasper's jeep.

Jasper opens her door for her, "m'lady," he greets with his accent.

Lyra smiles, "hello Jazz," she greets back.

Scarlett watches them leave together as Thea watches from the window, she looks over at her, "Thea, are you alright?"

"Yeah... Just don't... Get it..."

ARIANA LAID ON ALICE'S LAP AT SCHOOL before school as they studied for their chemistry homework.

"You're even better than me at this," Alice admits after comparing their work, "how is that possible? I have centuries of experience above you."

Ariana shrugs, "I guess you could say I was born with many talents."

"Yeah like finding the softest hair ever," Alice said happily as she braided Ariana's hair.

"Hehe, I don't think that's one, but okay," Ariana giggles.

Alice smiles at that.

Whatever she's doing... She must be doing it right. Considering her visions have not changed about them.

Xavier, Thea, and Niko pulled up as the three of them got out.

Niko looked around as Thea gave her a look, "looking for your vamp toy?"

"Edward isn't my-"

"I never said Edward," Thea laughs.

"Leave her alone, The," Xavier told her.