part 3

CHRISTIANA JULES

"how long does it take for that Bitch to come here on time huh?" I said while looking at my wrist-watch waiting impatiently for a Bitch to appear here. It's been 30 fucking minutes I am here... Yet waiting for her sitting on my Bike. Suddenly, I hear a Voice s very Famillier one. "Li-Listen,Ch-Christiana, I am begging you but please Don't make me leave Australia At this Moment. My brother needs me. He is still a Teenager. Please" She said while looking down,Tears streaming down her Eyes,I felt Pity...... But those Had finished when I remembered about her Past. "Sooo....Yet you don't wanna Leave Australia? Do you want me to kill your Brother then? Listen here you piece of shit, I don't fucking care who you are or where are you from. I jist remember the shit you did to my one and only pious and pure bestie and I will remember that all the time got it?I may not be pious like her and I don't wanna be also hmm?" The girl was continuously crying and sobbing which Had got me So Frustrated. But then suddenly, A brilliant Idea popped on my Head. "Hey,Bitch. You don't wanna leave Australia right?" The girl nodded continuously. "Then you have to do a thing" I said smirking "I will do anything as you say....Just don't make me Leave Australia." "Anything I say?It is tough you know?" "As Long as I can survive here in Australia I will do It"

"Then.......rip off Your clothes. Here,Infront of The people" I said Smirking "w-what?W-Why w-will I have to do that?Why will I rip my Clothes off?" She said nervously, Whole body shaking out of fear. "I said rip it off, so rip it off" She gulped nervously and Started to take off her Clothes. I smirked,thinking How Genius I am Woah Chris Woah. She was wearing a Crop Top with A Mini-Skirt. When she was at the final stage Someone Stopped her. I looked at the Person Furiously. "Who do you think you are?" As I finished my sentence I looked at the person and I was Shocked like hell. The person was My Secretary, Aarish. He was looking Calm but I could tell he was angry then he said-

"I know Ms.Christiana that I am your secretary and nothing infront of your eyes but I am not afraid to stand out for the Victim when you are Humiliating her in the Worst way. Do you know that a Woman's most precious thing is her Modesty? Well...You can say she is not Muslim but She is a Woman and Women need to be praised at their every Works and if they do something wrong and they Apologise We should Forgive them" He said and Put his Coat on that Bitch's Body and said "Sister,You are precious, Please don't let people Harm you and I heard your conversation, I will make sure that You are not leaving Australia Hmm?Please go home and here take my Number If something happens,don't hesitate to call me okay?" The girl nodded and Said "Thank you so much,you don't know How much Help you Did to me Today I will always be Grateful to you for that. Now,I am taking my Leave, May All the Men be like you" And then she left.

And then Aarish turned to me and Chuckled then said "I thought you were good huh?You know,I have NEVER seen any Devil in my Life. But,I got to say,You made my wish true to see The Devil in my own real Eyes,You are just a Devil Queen in a form of A Precious Woman. I hope Allah Gives you Hidayah and you understand what you have done." Then he left without hearing anything. I chuckled devilishly and said to myself "Ohhhh....My Baby boy Aarish, You don't know what is waiting for you huh?You didn't see the real Devil inside me yet. As you saw a glimpse of it already then be ready for the consequences. I am sooooo Excited to make you Suffer My boy. Your Devil Queen is Coming." I smirked.

NEXT MORNING

"Can't you shut up Bitch?See?You also Died today. None of you are Useful. Useless Shits" I said to My AlarmClock which also Died today in my Simple Throw. I mean...I just don't understand why These Clocks have to die tho?Aren't they made for us to use it like we want?Cheap Shit.Then, I remembered Yesterday's Thing and I smiled Mischievously "Ohhh....My Innocent Baby boy....I was waiting for today that I couldn't even sleep last night. Howwww excited I am Today you can't even Imagine. You are Attractive, Totally My Type Boy" It's 6:00 am today,Usually I wake up at 8:00 am. But,Today I woke up At 6 in the morning I Am Feeling sooo Happy I don't know why. I can't wait to make him Suffer Yeshhhh. Then I went to my Bathroom and took a Fresh Bath then Wore a Good Outfit for my Boxing. Then went Downstairs.

"Aunty,You don't always have to give me Soo much Food you know na? I wanna stay fit?" I said with my Mouth full of Food to my Aunty Because she is again giving me lots of Food which I can't Eat. "Aish,My Baby... You need to Eat more. See,You are Being soo much Skinny that your Bones are Showing and how much Abs do you want?You already have 6 packs. Do you wanna get Weak Huh?And listen,Today I made Biriyani for your Tiffin Special one."

~~~

Heyyyyyy~Bye

Assalamualaikum

~Author nim Chimmy