part 7

CHRISTIANA JULES

"Why is he here Ela?" I was fuming in anger but didn’t show it because Elizha will think of something else As she reads Fantasy Books. I quickly ate My Foods and Paid the Bills then went out without saying anything.

"What does he think of himself?Hanging out around Girls?huh!My Biriyaniiii~What has gotten into me huh?AISHHHHH... Leave It Chris you are brave. You don't have any emotions Inhale~Exhale" I was talking to myself laying on My Bed still fuming in Anger cause Why not?He always talks to me formally but hanging around with a Girl? Huh!? "You are literally Crazy Chris Unnie aren't you?" Someone said hugging me from behind I turned around and saw.....MINJIIIIIII

I quickly Hugged her so tightly that she couldn’t even breathe for some good minutes and then I shouted "MINJIIIIIIIII HOW ARE YOUUUUUUU!!!?????" She coughed and said "U-Unnie I-I am F-fine Now leave me or I will die" Then I understood the assignment and quickly left her

Minji is on the list of my Favourite people. She is the Daughter of Marylin Aunty. Marylin Aunty helped me Surviving when I was At Korea,Busan. And then I made her my House Cook and Minji is just like my Younger Sister as I don’t have any. She was living in Korea but I told Marylin Aunty to Tell Minji to come here and live on my Mansion Cause Why will she stay there when I am here huh?

"So tell me how are You and how is everything going?" Minji asked me excitedly. I chuckled and Sqeezed her cheeks and said "Everything is going well Minji,Now you will be staying here okay?I have admitted you in a Good University and you will study there okii?" She chuckled cutely and said "Okayyyy Love you Unnieee~"

NEXT DAY

"Yes,Yes Please. Do it yes okay!Bye" Then I cut the call and looked at the person Infront of me. My Face got Emotionless and Cold than before like an Iceberg. "Ms.Christiana Your Coffee is here" Aarish said and handed me the Coffee. I nodded and said "Stay here I am coming after sometimes I have something to tell you" He gulped nervously and Nodded quietly "Okay Mam!"

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

What happened to her suddenly? She was okay yesterday?Did I again do something wrong?Why I don't re-"Ring" "Ring" I was hearing Magnetic Song's instrumental I looked through it and saw Ms.Christiana's phone..It got cut and Again that Call came....Seol!?

I nervously took the phone and answered it, I was about to Greet but The person on the phone Started Blabbering something I couldn’t Understand then after sometimes she said "Hello?Are you here Chris?I seriously Need your help Bae!" I coughed Seriously. Who is she? "Uhm...Ms..But Mam is not here..May I know who you are?" I asked Nervously well aware I can get Caught in any time "I-I am S-Seol...But who are you?Wait..Are you her Boyfriend? Hai Allahhhhh When did she have a Boyfriend....?" I laughed and said "Well..She doesn’t have a Boyfriend and I am her Secretary now but she can have one in future you know?" She Gasped and I said "Okay Bye Assalamualaikum"

"What are you doing Mr.Amir?" Mam said crossing her arms over her chest with a Cocky Expression on her Face,Eyebrows Furrowed and Lips twitched a Smirk. I gulped and said "N-Nothing Ms.Christiana,Your Phone was ringing continuously A girl named Seol called you." I said handing her the Phone and she took it. "okay No problem,Now don't be this Nervous around me!I didn’t know that I make you THIS Uncomfortable that you hang out with other Girls"

I coughed Loudly this Time "Here Water, I knew this so prepared it before" I widened my eyes and said "Why will I hangout with girls?I just went to the xXx park's Cafe with my Boro Api(Big Sister)She looked Confused right now "Your Big Sister?Huh!?ohhh..Now I Understand btw Don't feel uncomfortable around me. As you passed the Final Test of being my Secretary, I will go Easy on you now...But I can't make sure. Life is Jimin,So Feel free to do everything That makes you feel happy" I smiled but then looked at the Clock....It's 2:00 pm...I should Pray Zuhr now. "Ms.Christiana, It's 2:00 pm right now..Can I go and Pray Zuhr?"

She looked Confused "Pray Zuhr?I didn’t hear this kind of Name before tho Is it how you communicate with your God?" I chucked looking at her Curiosity "Well..I don't believe in any God But Allah. He is the Almighty Allah who gave us Life and The things we need for Healthy and Well-Living. But we do need to worship him in a Way, So we Pray 5 times in a Day, Fajr,Zuhr,Asr,Maghrib, Esha. Understood?" She nodded slowly and said "Can you pray infront of me!?I wanna see it. After hearing these from you,I felt kind of a.... Peace" She said while Her eyes were closed.

"Okay,I am bringing my Prayer Mat and Cap Wait" Then I went to grab my Prayer Mat and Cap.

CHRISTIANA JULES

Although I wanted to stay Angry on him,Make him Suffer his Whole Life....But couldn’t. I don't know why but I felt a Sudden relief and Peace by hearing what he said about his Religious Believes. I know I don't believe in God (Nauzubullah) But I don't know why But I need to admit that I felt relieved and not stressed out for the first time.

After sometimes, He came back with a Mat and a Cap. I looked at him Curiously and said "you pray with these?How!?" He chuckled cutely and said "Watch me doing this then!" Then he went towards the Washroom and I went behind him and Saw him doing Weird things. He looked at me and said "The thing I am going to do now is called Ablution First you need to Wash your Hands' Only till your Wrist 3 times each hands okay?" Then he did that after That "Now,You Have to wash your Mouth with Water 3 times"........ "Then you need to wash your Nostrils 3 times"........" After that you Have to Wash your Whole Mouth 3 times"........... "Then you need to wash your Hands till your forearm 3 times"........... "after that wash your Mouth,Ear and Head One or Three times Your wish"......" And Lastly,Wash Your both Legs three times"

~~~

"Now understood Ms.Christiana?" he said chuckling, I made an annoyed face and said "Am I too old for you to call Me Christiana or Chris?huh!?" He laughed... His Laugh was like a Melody I could listen all the Day, I smiled Unknownly "Christiana,You smiled for the first time infront of me. Am I that Lucky? Ya Allah,Shukar Shukar Alhamdulillah For this" He said Shockingly "I am also a Human though I also have Heart although I don't have it for everyone"

~~~

Yooooooooo~My Lovely Mochis, I love you all so much but you all don't do.
Vote,Comment and Follow

~your author nim Chimmy

Assalamualaikum