part 12

ELIZHA ISLAM WAZIHA

"Run bulletproof run ya you gotta run,Run bulletpro-AHHH" I screamed in fear as Someone pushed me from behind,I looked and Saw Chris,"Yah Christiana Jules can't you see I am singing with My Jungkook?" She looked at me with a disgusted face and said, "Beshi urish na,More jabi pore gele(Don't fly too much,You will die if you fall)" I made a done face.

"Yeah Yeah,Like a Girl who is Badass doesn’t dream over her Park Jimin"  I shot back at her and she glared at me. I smirked,"Aarish Aarish, Kama la abiya tu la irta" "SHUT UP!" She shut me up,I put my hand on my Mouth,"shut up.." I whispered.

"Bacchas~Come to the Dining Table~" Aunty said while Placing the plates. I went to her and started helping her serving the Foods. I saw Christiana looking at us confusingly,I smiled. "I can't believe you are Bengali Bro!You were born in Bangladesh and Don't know it?Thanks to Allah that I know Bengali fluently and I came to Bangladesh many times"

"Well...I-How will I help you both?" She shrugged her shoulders and said."Come, Come Baccha,Me and Elizha will help you serving" Aunty said While smiling."I agree Aunty" She looked at me with a done face,I frowned."Did I say a bad thing?Please forgive me Aunty I am Sorry. I didn’t mean to make you Angry or Sad or Upset by my ill Behaviour I am sorry" She again looked at me with that Face, I gulped.

"How many Times do I have to tell you that call me Chachi?" I understood the assignment and Nodded While smiling.i "Gotcha!Okie Chachi Jaan~" She looked at me with a Very Cutie Smile,"My Cutie Little Sweetie-pie. I wish you would become my Aryan's Wife" I widened my eyes,"A-Aryan's what?" She smiled cheekily,"Oops,Sorry!" I blushed.

"BOOM" There was a very loud noise of something breaking. We turned behind and saw.......Ms.Christiana Jules the Example of Perfection broke the Precious Glass Plate which was in her hand.

"Ay hai,Baccha Thik acho tumi?(Are you okay?)" Chachi went to Chris with a worried face,"Hmm I am okay Mom but..The plate..It's totally Broken" She said in a sad tone. "Are Are Hai Hai Hai Allahhh,Egula kii~Kon dhoroner meye go tumi?Hain?(What is all these,what type of a girl are you?)" She gulped,

Chris is a girl who is Savage and Badass,But she is too much Sensitive and emotional. If she starts crying,No one can stop her before 30 minutes except one thing..Icecream

"Ahhh Nurey,Can you shut up?Can't you see she didn’t do it intentionally? why do you always Be so toxic around kids huh!?" Chachi said in a Mocking tone,I side-eyed that Nurey Aunty.

CHRISTIANA JULES

"Mom,Leave it. That Woman is right,The fault is mine...I did it, I broke it. How can I repay?" I said while facing That Woman named Nurey. She crossed her arms across her chest and said in a sarcastic tone,"Have you ever seen your dressing styles?Chi!Astagfirullah! You can't even do a thing. Aise Borolok baper beti(Bullshit!Attitude of Rich dad's money's)

I felt tears in my eyes,But thought to shot back before breaking down."Ye Nurey Aunty? For your kind information, the dress your Wearing is my brand's" That's it. Khel khatam,Her reaction is Priceless,Eyes widened,Jaw Dropped. "so please think atleast 4 times before talking to me. Cause yeah you all can be Millionaire, But I am the Billionaire with The capital B"

Then She went out from here,"Aya Bara Kam Sikhane" I said while flipping my Hair. Yeah,I am a Bangladeshi, but I know Hindi as well.

AT NIGHT

"What!?You are coming to Australia TOMORROW?" I said to my Online Friend Seol,Who is from South Korea and Yeah she is the Sister of My Jimin ayeee~but I never talked to him tho, Only on fanmeetings. "Christiana, Calm Down!!!" I was shocked as hell bruh,"How the fuck will I calm down?You are telling me you will come to Australia Tomorrow? You could have told me this 3-4 days ago right?" She laughed,"I know I could,But the decision was made today,And I have inf-Wait I am coming"

Then the call cut,I sat on my Bed, Ruffling my hairs in frustration. How can this girl be so careless huh!?I got an Idea and messaged her,

SEOL

Oye

What?

You can come but You have to come to Bangladesh

Why?

Cause I am in Bangladesh for my...r-relative's wedding.

But you don't have any relatives, Stop Lying!

Okay fine!I came here to My Bestie's Friend's brother's wedding which is also my Bestie, got it?

Gotcha!I will come tomorrow Byee~

Bye~

I was done with the drama and was happily going to grab My favourite book Crooked Kingdom but then..."Oh my fucking shit DADI JAAN" I remembered Dadi Jaan's Name and went to her for permission if Seol can come here or not.

~~~

"Dadi Jaan~" I went to her after unlocking the door, "How are you now My Precious Dadi Jaan?" She smiled,"Alhamdulillah Baccha,How about you?Are you eating perfectly?Cause you are being so Slim you know?You will get weak" I got emotional, FUCKING AGAIN."N-No Dadi Jaan, It's just..I am working out more than usual hehe~Btw I came here to seek a permission from you"

She looked at me and said, "What permission bacccha?Tell me?" I was struggling to find good words but still managed to say,"Actually Dadi Jaan,My one Friend is in a bit trouble and she wants to come here in Bangladesh to live with me,Can she stay here...?"

She smiled,"Oh..Silly Girl,Who asks permission for this little thing?Of course she can come here baccha, Call her" I smiled,truly this time. "Thank you Dadi Jaan~you are the best" She smiled weakly,"Pray for your Dadi Jaan baccha,Your Dadi Jaan is not gonna live much" This time,One tear fell,"Chup ekdom Chup Dadi...You are the best and you will always be" Then I wiped of my Tears and said,"Okay Dadi Jaan, I am going hm?Take care"

"Bye Baccha" I smiled and Opened the door,"Assalamualaikum Da-Christiana?You are..here?" I frowned,"Why,I can't?"

~~~

💝