part 10

ELIZHA ISLAM WAZIHA

"Yo bro,Calm down Babe!Nothing will happen hmm?I am with you na?Aaliyah is also with you right?" I said to Christiana who was fuming in anger but she was scared also, "yes,Zalema You will be Safe and Sound. No problem will occur okay?" Aaliyah said to Christiana and I chuckled knowing how much of an Extrovert Aaliyah is.

"I am not scared Babes,But I am just...Nervous as I might kill them with my Own hands but don’t worry I won't make my  Hands this Dirty. My men will work" I frowned,"your men?" She nodded,"Yes,My Men.I am a Secret.... I will tell you later hmm?" I nodded.

"HELLO HELLO HELLO LISTEN LISTEN LI-AHHHH" Aryan was shouting like a Donkey and groaned in pain as Aunty smacked his Head "Bodmais,Who shouts like this huh?Carrying a Pen in your hands Pretending like holding a Mic?" I laughed.

"Areh,You don’t understand I was just...Telling everyone that *Come here at this Mansion at sharp 12:00 pm and we will go to BANGLADESHHHH*" I was excited though. Not much but very,Cause It was my First time going to Bangladesh and I heard there are Typical people but the place is veryyyyy beautiful.

~~~

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

I came back from my Washroom wearing a Trouser and white coloured Shirt,I was drying my hairs with a Towel and was going to Sit on my Bed but then,"AHHHHHHHH" I shouted in Fear thinking who is sitting on the Bed like a Ghost.

"W-Who are you?" I said managing Some words,"Bhoot" She said,She was sitting and The Blanket was on her Head making her Fully covered. I slowly went to her and Grabbed the Blanket and saw...Christiana

I made a Done face,"Seriously?" I saw her Giggling and Her eyes were closed due to smiling this Much,I chuckled. "Don't do these things ever again. Got it?and also I am going to pray Maghrib if you want you can go to them" She shook her head like an Innocent 3 years old Kid.

"You wanna stay?" I talked to her like I am talking to a Kid. "I wanna pray with you" She pouted,I chuckled. "You wanna pray with me?But, You don’t know anything about it right? How about...You see me praying and note it down in your head?And then I will recite Quran?" She looked Confused.

"What is Quran?Elizha is my Best-friend but I never heard these from her?" I shook my head,"Cause she never wanted to pressure you,Do you wanna hear?" She nodded not aware that her That Cold,rude and Arrogant Personality is gone.

"Aarish?" She asked me and I nodded,"Yes Christiana?" She spoke up,"Do you wanna marry in future?" The question got me off guard. "Ofc,I do wanna Marry. Why?" She shook her head,"Nothing...how you want your wife to be?" I thought for a moment.

"I want my Wife to be like Fatima (R.)" She looked confused,"Fatima (R.)?Who is she?Is she Alive?Are you in love with her?Is she more beautiful than me?Is she more good than me?" She bombarded me with those questions and I laughed.

"No she is not Alive,She is the Daughter of our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (S.) and the Beloved wife of Ali (R.), She will be the first Woman to go inside Jannah got it?" She nodded,"You know?what you do are pretty weird but....Cool also and also Why do Women wear too Covering things?Don't they feel hot in Summer?"

I thought for a moment and then answered her,"Yes,They do feel Hot but you know We were born to worship our Allah,There is indeed no God but Allah. Allah says In the Quran,"Tell the wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

She nodded,I smiled "Understood?" She again nodded,"Yes did understand. You know? I actually find it Cool about Women covering themselves.btw...Can I..Do the things you muslims do without being Muslim?" I thought for a moment,"Maybe You can. I need to research on it. Btw don't you have any religious beliefs?"

she paused....then shook her head as No, "Nope,I don’t have any religious beliefs. You know why?Cause When I was younger..My Father was Hindu and My Mother was Christian. So,I was practically a Christian-hindu. But....when I grew up,I got to understand that There is no One named God. Cause if there was,My parents wouldn’t have died,My Mother wouldn’t get raped,My grandmother wouldn’t die without getting the Justice,we wouldn’t lose our Everything,I wouldn’t get Bullied..."

I paused,Her life was really....Terrible,"Hey,Christiana don’t be Upset and Don't cry hmm?You are Indeed the Strongest Woman. But,Can I know What happened in Your Past?" She looked pale,I was upset About her Past. How could Someone be so cruel to rape her mother and kill her there?How could someone bully a Little Teenager?They don’t deserve the apology.

"I will tell you...But promise me?You won't tell about it to anyone?Not even Elizha?" She looked at me pleading,Like she wanted someone to listen to her..To comfort her...To make her realise that she had to go to the Real and Right true Path,And that's when I decided,I will help her come to the right path

~~~

Hello Mochissss~

I am extremely sorry for late uploading. Actually, I have got a Very bad Problem and that is I got completely Addicted to Phone which is Absolutely a Very worst thing, and I am also having a very bad Headache and that's why I have decreased the Time of Watching phone. Please compromise my Preciouses~👉👈

Assalamualaikum

~Your author nim Chimmy