part 14

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

"MashAllah" My heart skipped not 1 or 2 but literally several beats after seeing her in Traditional clothes. How can someone be so perfect?"Hello???Mr.Aarish?" I snapped Out after hearing Someone's Voice, I looked up and saw Hazel Albi.

"A..Ah Yes?Hazel Albi?" She looked at me with a done face,Hands on her waist, looking like a complete Typical Desi Bengali Mom,I laughed eternally. "I am calling you for like 10 minutes Aarish and you answered me NOW"

I laughed,"okay Baba,Sorry Let's go and have our Breakfast hmm?" She nodded and headed off to the dining table.

~~~

"Mom,Ami Help kore dei(Mom,Should I help you)?" Ammi Jaan Laughed at her speech,"No No Baccha,You don't need to help me,Aaliyah and Elizha are already helping me" She nodded saying,"O..Okay" And sat down the Table.

Mom,Aaliyah Api and Elizha set the table and everyone came out,
"Assalamualaikum my bacchas"
Abbu Jaan and greeted us while sitting on the Center of the dining as he is the Main Character of our Family.

"walaikumussalam Abbu Jaan" I greeted back while sitting down also.
"Assalamualaikum Vai Jaan How are you?" Nurey Aunty said while sitting on the table like she is the Queen. I made a Disgusted face. How can someone be like this?

"Assalamualaikum Aarish.." Maria said while adjusting her Dupatta in a flirting way,I smirked thinking how can she even think that I will fall for her trap?I lowered my Gaze,
"Astagfirullah"

Maria came and sat beside me,I frowned,
"Why are you sitting here Maria?" She looked at me with a glimpse of confusion in Her face, "Why Aarish?Why can't I sit here?" I made a sarcastic face,"Well Everyone knows that I sit beside Ammi Jaan and my left side stays Empty for my future wife"

She scoffed,"Well,Maybe you don't know but everyone does that I am going to be your future wife right?" She said in a flirty tone,"well I don't curse that's why You survived this time" and with that I lowered my gaze from Her and looked at Hazel Albi,She was also looking at me but.

But,Her face had a mix of emotions. Anger,Sadness,Jealousy. I frowned,"Did I Do something Hazel?" She was sitting right infront of me so I could clearly see her. "What you didn't do?" Then We heard a coughing sound,"Ehm Ehm, We are also present her My Baccha Aarish" Abbu Jaan said while coughing in a Teasing way,I blushed.

"Mmm..The food is awesome Mom" Hazel said while taking a bite of the Biriyani, "you know Mom?I loveeeeee Biriyani" I looked at her and smiled,Awe she looks sooooo cute MashAllah. Then I started preparing for eating,

"Vai Jaan,Aj kalker Jug valo nah cheler Biye taratari diye den,Abar Bidesh e thake...(Today's generation is not good,Make him Married to a girl,Even she stays in foreign)" Abbu Jaan Smiled,
"Nurey,You don't have to think much for my Precious Son,Thank you so much for the concern,Amra achi na?(We are here na?)"

I smiled while looking down...thinking how much they are proud of me and they respect my Opinions,
"Mom,Can you give me the Curry pleaseee?" Maria looked at her with a side-eye,"Why Christiana?Don't you have the two things called hands?And who is your Mom Here?I heard that She died right?....She was raped!Chi,Astagfirullah"