part 13

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

"why I can't?" Christiana said with the same cocky expression which is her signature sign. "N-No..It's just, I come here to Dadi Jaan Everyday but never see you. But today you are here.." I looked at Dadi Jaan and She called both of us there,we went to her and she said,"Aarish,Baccha!You will go with Christiana to Airport tomorrow okay?"

I frowned,"Why Dadi Jaan?I didn’t know that she is going back to Australia... This early?" Dadi Jaan smiled,"No Baccha,Her friend is coming here and as she came to Bangladesh after so many years she doesn’t know the directions. So you will guide her okay?" I smiled,"As my Queen says"

She smacked my head,"Idiot,Call Your Wife Queen, Not me" I chuckled teasingly. "You are my first wife~" I again got a punch in my Arms,"Oww It hurts you know right?" She made a disgusted face. "okay I am going,Bye Dadi Jaan,Bye Aarish" Christiana said to us and left the room.

"She is good....isn't she?" She Said while smiling sadly and weakly. I nodded,"She definitely is,Just little bit colder and arrogant but she has a Kind heart tho" I talked about her with my honest reaction,"Well...Aarish,My Baccha. I know I am old and your Grandmother but believe me..You can tell me your feelings. I know she is a Non-Muslim. But who knows?Maybe you both are destined together?"

I chocked on the air,"W-What?Dadi Jaan,What are you saying~?She is my Good Friend and My Boss. Nothing else.." I whispered the last words,Dadi Jaan Smiled cheekily,"Okay Amar Baccha, I Won't force You but believe me..If I ever get the good news I will be the Happiest"

I smiled,"SO keep Being Sad, Cz that's never gonna happen" She chuckled,"It's 12:00 am Aarish,Go and sleep Baccha, Assalamualaikum" I smiled back,"Walaikumussalam Dadi Jaan~Fi Amanillah"

~~~

I went to my room and took my prayer mat and the Qur'an. I recite Quran every night When everyone is asleep. "Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim"

After sometimes,I placed the Holy Quran on its place and the prayer mat on the right place and went to the Rooftop for some fresh air as I am not getting asleep now.

AT THE ROOFTOP

I came to the rooftop and saw an unexpected person,Well yeah you all guessed it right she is Christiana.

I went to her,"Yo Assalamualaikum Christiana" She looked at me,"What did you say?" I was confused,"Did I say something wrong by accident? I just...said Assalamualaikum Christiana" She side-eyed me,"What does that mean?I am hearing this from everyone in this house. Is this a type of cursing?"

I face palmed myself,controlling my laughter and said
"No no It's not,It's Just a way of the Muslims to greet each-other. Whether they are Older or younger or male or female, everyone needs to greet each-other with 'Assalamualaikum' got it?"

She nodded,Hayeee How cute, no Astagfirullah Aarish what are you thinking?
"Ok but...I am not Muslim then why did You say that to me?"
I thought for a moment,"Good Question. It because the meaning of this word is Beautiful Hazel Albi" She looked at me curiously,"Hazel Albi?What does that mean?" I laughed,"It has a beautiful meaning you don't wanna know, Just I will call you with this name okay?"

She nodded,"Now tell me the meaning of the greeting you people use"
I said,"The meaning of Assalamualaikum is 'peace be unto you' understood?"
She hummed,Suddenly I got a question to ask her,"Hazel Albi?Why are you so Interested in Islam now huh!?" I said teasingly,"A..Actually it's because I think the things you people do are actually weird but cute and cool so..yeah"

I hummed,"okay then,I have to believe you,I am believing you(And I will forever)" I said in my mind the last words, her smile is a thing which is precious like a Diamond, She is a Whole Diamond herself, Ya Allah Ya Ilahi please....please guide her to the right path.

"Omo,It's 1:00 am" I said while looking at my wrist-watch. "so what?" I looked at her with a done face,"Remember we have to go to the Airport at...?" Her eyes widened,"Oh My Fucking Gosh,I totally Forgot it how can I?" I made a done face again,"It's haram" She looked at me again with a cocky expression,"So?I ain't your Muslim sh-" I looked at her with my Siren eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

She gulped,"Okay Sorry Baba,I won't curse again Shanti?" I nodded while smiling,"Shanti" She was looking at the Moon..."The sky is beautiful isn't it?" She said while smiling looking at the sky,"It surely is.....like you" She looked at me,"H-Huh?" I smirked,"I said that the Monkey on that Tree is looking like you"

She made an Angry face,"I AM NOT A MONKEYYYY~" I laughed,"O...Okay Baba~Calm down Albi Calm Down" She calmed down. "Okay Aarish,It's time to go to my room cuz you know?I gotta wake up first and slayy" I chuckled at her silliness,"Stay like this...Don't Change" She smiled sadly,"I won't change...only infront of you"

AUTHOR

"Omo Omoooooo~Where is my Watch..?Where is my Jacket?Yaaaahhhhhh I can't find anything" There was shouting all over the Mansion, Why?Cause of Christiana,
"Are baccha,Shanti Shanti. Kichu hobe nah Tumi Late hou nai(Peace peace,nothing will happen you're not late)" Christiana looked At The woman behind her,"Hehe Mom...Sorry~I didn’t mean to shout like that"

Mrs.Amir looked at Christiana and smiled,
"No problem Baccha,Your Mom is always here for you. Just call me whenever you need me okay?By the way,What is bothering my precious Child  hmm?" Christiana looked at Mrs.Amir Nervously and said,"Actually Mom,I can't get ready that early. I had maids anf servants for my outfits. They would set my dress and I would wear it"

Mrs.Amir laughed,
"Are amar baccha,this is the problem?You could have told me earlier. By the way,As you are in Bangladesh now..You will wear kurta salwar"
Christiana looked confused,
"Kurta Salwar?But I always wear Black Things Mom..." Mrs.Amir Pouted,Awee~
"No you will wear Kurta Salwar and that's final, I have many new ones I am giving one" and guess what Christiana Gave up.

~~~

AARISH ISLAM AMIR
~~~

"Hazel Albi Let's g-" My eyes widened,and only one word left from my mouth,"MashAllah"

Yo,How are you all?

You didn’t vote? Didn’t comment? Didn’t follow me?

GO AND DO THESE

and I will give the next chapter soon

~Bye my Mochissss

~author nim Chimmy

Assalamualaikum