part 5

CHRISTIANA JULES

"Mr.Aarish, What are you doing here?" Then he smiled sarcastically and said "Maybe you don't know but Ms.Christiana Jules, I am calling you for past 6 minutes and we have an Important meeting within 20 minutes with the Korean Fashion Companies. You forgot our Collab?I hope you didn't." He said so fluently leaving me dumbfounded and left from there then I heard Elizha Laughing and she said "Remember, Chris. You will be Good only in his Hands got it?" and then she left.

"Chris is not gonna be like that Idiot, I am coming Baby Aarish" I said to Myself while gritting my teeth.

AFTER SOMETIMES

"Yes,Ms.Elizha please tell Mr.Aarish to come here asap" I said on my Telephone. After sometimes Aarish came and knocked on my Door and I said "Come in" With a cold tone. But, He didn't seem bothered by that and came inside simply. Then I smirked and said "Mr.Aarish, as you know....we Have a Collaboration with the Korean Fashion Industry so please be ready" Then I saw him being Confused. "But...Mam?Your Manager is supposed to go right?I mean...Ms.Lily goes with you Everytime doesn't she?" Then I smiled and said "But,From now on You will go with me. I don't need to hear your Opinion. Just go with me" Then he paused for a minute and said "Okay Mam"

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

I was working on my work-room about Mam's Schedule and about the Collaboration. But suddenly I got a call from Elizha "Why is she calling me now?Did something happen?" I said and picked up the call and then she said "Aarish Bro,Chris I mean Ms.Christiana Jules is calling you in her Cabin" I got confused. Why is she calling me now?UHHH. Then I said "Okay,No problem I am coming. Tell her to wait for 5 minutes" Then she said "Okay Bro,Assalamualaikum~" Then she cut the call. I chuckled at her silliness. Hay Allah,I wish she was my Sister. My Own Sister and Smiled looking at the Computer.

I am now going to Mam's Cabin. I Knocked on the door and heard her saying "Come in" is she angry on me?I was suppose to be angry on her?How I understood it?bcz,She said it with a very Cold tone but I shrugged it off and went inside. Then I asked her that Why called me here but what she said shocked me....... She said I have to go with her to the Meeting. But,Ms.Lily always goes with her as she is the Manager? Why me? Then I said "Okay Mam,No problem. The Meeting is in 5 minutes. Come with me please" Then she stood From her Chair and came behind me to the Meeting Room.

AT THE MEETING

There Were minimum of People. Like,3 girls and 5 boys. 3 of them were in their 50s and the Rest of them were Young. But,then I noticed a Girl wearing Very no not Very but VERY VERY VERYYYY revealing Clothes and I lowered my Gaze and muttered "Astagfirullah, Ya Allah Stay with me and Protect me from this Fitnah" But,I felt an Intense Stare and looked up and saw That girl staring at me like she is gonna Eat me. I again Lowered my Gaze and the Meeting started

CHRISTIANA JULES

I came here at the meeting room with Aarish but here saw a Total Slut wearing So Tight Outfits Just like her Style. Yet,She is looking at Aarish and Adjusting her outfit like she is gonna eat him. And here this Buffy Muscle boy is afraid of HER?He even lowered his gaze as he is feeling Uncomfortable. So..I thought of calling him next to me for sitting. I signalled him and he came and sat beside me and after sometimes..

"So,Ms.Christiana Jules I like your This Idea very Much. We are willing to do this Collaboration with Hendrix Enterprise. " I chuckled Sarcastically and said "Mr.Choi,I would love to Collaborate with you too. But,May I know who is this Young Lady?" I said Side-eyeing that Girl. "Ms.Christiana she is my Secretary" I scoffed and said "Please make sure she doesn't come into this Building again or try to hit on my Secretary Intentionally making him Uncomfortable. Got it?" Mr.Choi nervously nodded. ofc he will, cz,I am more powerful than him. "Good"

AT CEO'S CABIN

"Mr.Aarish, Don't think you don't Have any works now. Take these 10 files and check it obviously if there is any problems in It copy it again. Got it?I want it within 3 hours" I said smirking. He gulped and was about to say something but I cut him off and said "No Buts,Go NOW!" And then he nodded And Went from there.

ELIZHA ISLAM WAZIHA

"Oh My Allah,It's 1:00 pm already? I have to go to Upper floor to perform my Salah and then go To pick Aaliyah up." I hurriedly said and went to the Upper Floor. Then, I did my Ablution then took my Prayer Mat...... After sometimes,I completed my Salah and said "Now,I have to go to Chris and take my Leave"

"Ms.Christiana May I come in?" I knocked on her Door and said then heard her Saying Yes. I went inside then saw her working on her Laptop. I said "Ms.Christiana I have an Urgent work today,So I need to take my Leave May I?" She was still looking at her Computer then said "Yes,You can go now. But,I need the files within tomorrow got it?" "Yes,Mam. No problem." I smiled while saying and Took my Leave.

AT THE AIRPORT

I was keep on looking for Aaliyah and thought of walking forward. I was walking but then felt a Hard Muscle hit my Shoulder "Owww, Who is the per-Hey you mr.Can't you see me walking?" He was tall,Handsome,Buffy,Just like Jungkook. Yah Elizha Shut up! Then he spoke "No ms.Actually You were too short to be seen" He said Sarcastically and left. "who does he think of himself?Jeon Jungkook?Never" I flipped my Hijab and started looking for Aaliyah. Then I felt a pair of hands closed my Eyes. "AALIYAHHHHHHHH" I said and touched her hands then turned to her. "you again noticed it Hmph" She said while pouting. "Okay,Okay Enough now. Let's book a Cab and then Go to your house hmm?After that I will go Home" "Okii"

When we were going inside the Cab, Suddenly A Hand Came in between. I turned and saw that Same Person on the Airport. He was wearing his sunglasses now huh?"Hello,Mr?Are you following my Beautiful Friend?Huh?She is going to get Married ok?" I said to him. He scoffed and and said "Me?Following this Monkey?This is Never gonna be" With that He went inside the Cab. "Oh Hello Mr.Listen here it's not for you to hop in ok?That was my Place" I said and then he turned a bit more and signalled me beside him "You can sit here" I widened my Eyes and said "NEVER". I saw Aaliyah Laughing. " Aaliyahhhhhh See this Unknown Man is talking to me like this and you are laughing?" She stopped laughing and said "Let the Man Sit here. Maybe he needs a Ride?" Then I stomped my Feet and went to Aaliyah and sat beside her. She was in Between me and that Unknown Man.

~~~

How Was it huh?My Precious Mochis?vote,comment and follow🔪

Assalamualaikum

~your author nim Chimmy