𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

hello, fellow readers!

just to point out a little disclaimer before reading....

this work is not, in any way, meant to be fully historically accurate but instead of the author's imaginative mind and the accepted knowledge that were passed down and considered historical certainties. any historical figures that will be mentioned will be put under the influence of fiction, rather than their own personal backgrounds. if the story guarantees offensive limitations, the author will be responsible for its removal.

regarding the language variations that will be utilized within the story, three languages will be used (english, filipino, spanish) according to the background of the characters. since the spanish language is not widely familiarized to filipinos, translation after spanish monologues will be provided.

gomburza (2023), for the author, is truly a work of art, a statement to the ingenuity of creativity of filipinos in terms of the beauty of filmmaking, and the value it holds to the philippine history. the author also made this story to acknowledge the talented actor, paul cedrick juan, whom the author finds great inspiration from because of his superb acting skills and for the author to express their admiration towards the actor.

the author hopes that the readers would enjoy their story and that everyone finds a place of comfort, happiness, and fulfillment from within its pages.

happy reading! 💗

- j