~ Chapter 65 ~

Chapter 65
Tuesday January 24th
Harry's POV

"Harry this is amazing for the film. Ever since it was posted yesterday, your name has been everywhere. I've already had several calls this morning asking me for an interview on how I managed to snag Hollywood's biggest moviestar for his comeback role. I've had so many proposals of people wanting you to come on their platform and talk about the film. This is phenomenal"

Olivia was sat in front of me, excitedly using her hands to talk about how much noise my leaked article had already made in less than 24 hours. We sat in the corner of a small coffee shop, my back to the door as I clutched the hot coffee cup in my hands. Her across from me with a baseball cap to cover her face. A printed out version of my article lay in the middle of the table after I forcefully put it on the table asking her what the hell happened.

"I said I wasn't ready until spring time. And then I go on my phone yesterday and see my name plastered on every gossip site you could find" I groaned.

She sighed. "And I told them April but I cannot control that the article got leaked. It's Hollywood, you know things like this happen"

I didn't come in here meaning to be upset with her. Clearly she can't control if the magazine company leaked the issue at the wrong time. She already did enough by begrudgingly delaying it in the first place until April time, the article being leaked wasn't her fault.

"Well respectfully, your friend was the one posted it too early so you can tell him I said to keep his release dates in check" I crossed my arms. I had no issue doing an interview months in advanced, but had I known the guy was going to post it before our agreed upon date without any warning, I would've declined.

Instead, I went to mindlessly scroll on my phone yesterday afternoon but I was met with my name in bold letters on my phone screen. Jack Lound, the man who interviewed me, had tweeted the article link for everyone to see with "You don't want to miss this film. Hollywood's favorite Harry Styles is back" attached to it. I didn't see anything else that was said before I turned my phone off and found Jeff in the living room, who was unaware to what I just found out.

Olivia took a deep breath thinking about what she wanted to say, preparing her words like she was more than annoyed with this conversation but was trying not to let it show. "I will mention it to him, but there's nothing I can do. It's already everywhere and it can't be taken back. So we just need to focus on the positive side of things"

"Sure" I leaned back in my seat.

"I apologize that it didn't work out right. I've done my best to accommodate the level of secrecy that you were wanting. I've honored every request that you've asked for. I switched filming schedules around when you needed to have off. The article was set to release in April, I don't know what happened" She leaned on the table, making direct eye contact with me, trying to show that she was being truthful.

"And I appreciate all of those things, I'm not trying to be a difficult person to work with, really. It was just shocking, and I didn't have a chance to warn Theo's mom, but I know that it wasn't your fault" I spoke, reciprocating her eye contact, putting on my performance that I believed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lennon's POV

The comments had already started. I've seen a slew of people question where Harry was on his 3 year break, and what had caused him to disappear in the first place. I saw a thread of people bringing my name into it, creating theories about whether or not we actually broke up or if it was something the internet was saying that I played along with. The one that had hurt the most was the group of people that wanted to bring Theo into it, believing our breakup and questioning if Harry left him behind just like he did with me. Of course that spiraled into people calling him an abundance of different names and anything but a father.