NOTES

Hey fellow Wattpaders! As you can see in my username, my name is Phoebe and I'm the author of this book.

No shit.

Who said that?

....

Anyways, before I proceed to the other shit, I'd just like to share a short story of me writing this book.

I remembered when I started writing this book. It was June 2014 (I was 13). I was so amazed by the idea of 'a bad boy being good for you only because he loves you' and I liked the idea of a girl being friends with her crush, which by the way actually likes her back.

The first time when I wrote this, everything about it was shitty as fuck. I hated it. I wanted to give up on this book but I didn't gave up because I actually thought of something like this can happen to me. I liked the idea of two not-so-close teenagers becoming close, but then something breaks them apart but after a few situations, their bond ends up stronger than ever. So really, Lilliana connected with me in a fictional level.

I remembered that I always wanted a guy who had brown hair and has a smirk on his face sometimes -swoon. I wanted him to have an interest in music, plays a sport, liked the car Lamborghini, a loving gentleman aanndd I used to think the name 'Ashton' fits all the personalities listed above.

I'm not this picky in real life. Trust me.

So, I guess that's how Ashton is created.

I will or will not do a little character explanation; including their personalities/stories which aren't mentioned in the stories and how I came up with the idea of creating them like that.

Other than that, I just like to take this time to tell you a few rules of reading this book.

Okay, I know you might thinking 'rules? Dafuq I did not sign up for this shit'. Don't worry, people. It's the same old shit but a different day.

Yes, I just said that and I'm proud of it.

So... Please proceed to Da Rules.

1. NO CRUEL COMMENTS PLEASE

Honestly, I've seen this loads of times already and it's sickening. I've deleted all the mean comments, you must be crazy if you think I would keep them in my book. I mean, if you comment something that you don't like about this book or maybe you noticed something wrong in this book and comment about it politely so I can change it, I'll give you credit.

I'm talking about the people who comment shits like 'this book sucks' or 'don't write books if you write like this'. Like, I know you're just trying to point out my mistakes but you are using cruel words to do it.

Fuck no. I wrote this book to let people enjoy it and let other people comment on things that I can improve, not to let your attitude drag me down (no pun intended this time).

If you got any mean comments about my book or me, you can always message me. Please leave cruel comments out of my book. I'll be happy to reply you back there politely instead of giving you a middle finger in the comments.

2. PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE

After you read a chapter/the whole book, please comment on your thoughts. It could be something simple or complicated (but not too complicated please). I will go through all your thoughts and maybe reply you back with a grateful gesture.

Please do not comment something rude (look back to Da Rules No 1. for more info on this). I appreciate it very much if you don't.

And maybe, just maybe, if you really love the chapter, show some love and vote please. And if you really love my book, show some love and follow me please (IG/Wattpad, your pick)

3. SHARE SHARE SHARE PLEASE

If you've finished reading this book and you actually think that other people will like it as much as you do, please share this book to your friends, family, hell, even your school janitor.

It would mean the world to me if everyone knows about the stories that I tell. Maybe I'll do something to you in return (follow on IG/Wattpad, read your books, give feed back etc).

4. DON'T HAVE A BITCH FIGHT IN THE COMMENTS

Okay. This hasn't happen before but I just wanna give a quick warning.

I know everyone has their own opinions but in all honesty you don't have to fight in the damn comments to see whose opinion on Lilliana's outfit is better or which coffee art do you prefer (and that's totally unrelated to my story).

No unrelated and related bitch fights in the comments please. Is it really necessary? Can't we all just be friends and just agree that everyone has their own opinion.

5. NO COPYING

OKAY PEOPLE THIS IS THE REAL SHIT.

This book is copyrighted, that means that everything in here is owned by me (characters, plot etc.) I would appreciate very much if you don't copy the things I've written in here and PLEASE tell me if someone else used my ideas in their books.

I know I wrote this book when I was 13 and it is shitty as fuck. Well newsflash people, I haven't finish editing it yet so honestly I don't even know why the hell would you use my writing for your own because to be honest, I think a baby can write better grammar shits than me.

If you really feel like you want to use my ideas, you can always PM me and I'll think of another way to make sure you can write your book awesomely without using the ideas written in my book whatsoever.

6. ENJOY

Yes, the 6th rule is just to enjoy the story and let your imaginations FLY LIKE THE BIRDS IN THE SKY because I tried to make this book as good as I can because I know there's a whole lot of books that are amazing in Wattpad and I really wanna be one of them.

So that's it people. 6 easy rules to follow, right?

Maybe in time, I'll add some more hahahaha.

Okay so I guess you guys can start reading now lol...

ENJOY THIS JOURNEY WHERE A YOUNG MAIDEN NAMED LILLIANA GOES THROUGH LIFE (which is actually a kind word to describe hell)

And I'll try to edit this book faster. For now, I'll put it under 'completed'. I'll post the chapters that've edit when I have time.

Yours faithfully,

Phoebe the moronic Author