[21] Girl Gone Wild

Chapter 21

Ashton's POV

"Where the hell r u, Narnia?!" She yelled.

I sighed. "Come out from my closet, Lilly!" The guys were laughing their ass off. "Oh my god... She's so hilarious!" Jackson said while wiping off a fake tear. "Yeah dude! Oh god, I can't breath!" Dwayne said while laughing. All of a sudden, Lilly went out my closet & ran towards my bed. She jumped.

Then, she laid their & moved her hands & legs like she was making snow angels. "Wow! So white! It's snowing!" She exclaimed. I hit my forehead. "Damn! This is so entertaining." Wayne said while clinching his stomach. Then, we heard a loud thump.

We all snapped our heads towards her. I raised an eyebrow. "Did u just fell off my bed without people pushing u off?" She shook her head slowly. "Nooo... I attacked the floor!" She said. "U 'attacked' the floor?" Jackson asked while laughing. She stood up. "The floor is so plain. So, I decided to attack it." She smiled like she just accomplished a mission.

There was a moment of silence.

Then, me, Jackson & the twins bursted into laughters. "The floor is so plain?!" I yelled, too entertained with Lilliana's 'performance'. "Tell me about it!" Wayne said. Then, she run off. I caught her wrist on time. "And where do u think u r going?" I asked. She rolled her hazelnut eyes. "Eat. I'm hungry." She said. She was loose from my grip.

Then, he went out my room. Me & the guys followed her to the kitchen. She was sitting on the kitchen counter. She was eating... Nutella?

"Where did u find that jar of Nutella?" I asked her. Even I don't know we had Nutella in the house.

"In one of the cabinets." She said, still eating the jar of Nutella.

"What the hell did u do to my sister?" Lucas, that I almost forgot he is in the house, said with his eyes focusing on his sister.

"This is Lilliana's lil' bro?" Jackson asked. I nodded. "Please tell me u didn't give her Nutella." We all shook our heads. "We didn't. She took it on her own. Even the house owner didn't know he had Nutella." Dwayne snickered. I smacked his head. "What do u mean, Luc?" I asked him. "Well..." He scratched the back of his head.

"Lilliana has a... Problem with Nutella. If u let her eat, she'll become crazy for a month. Trust me, I'm her brother. I've lived that 1 month. It was torture." He shrugged. "What did she do in that 1 month?" Wayne asked.

Lucas sighed. "She always said she wants to go to the fanfare & ride bumper cars. Then, she said she wants to sing to the homeless hobos. And she said she wants to k-" He stopped. We all stared at him.

"Well? She wants to what?" I asked. He shrugged. "She said she wants to kiss a hobo & she did." He chuckled. "Ah... Awesome moments." We all laughed. "Wait... She ate hash brownies plus Nutella. What will happen then?" Dwayne asked all of a sudden.

"Make me a Kraby Patty, Spongebob!" We all slowly turned our heads towards her. She was holding a yellow sponge. Oh my god, she has gone cray cray! "Oh my god! I just realized something!" She exclaimed. "What?" We all said in harmony. She giggled. "If we plus an 'o' to the word Spongebob, it will become Spongeboob!" She laughed.

Another moment of silence.

Then, we all fell to the ground & laughed our ass off. "Oh. My. Freaking. God. That actually make fucking sense!" Being the loudest, my best friend yelled. "It's finally official, I love Lilliana on drugs!" Dwayne exclaimed. We all gave each other a high 5, agreeing to Dwayne's announced. "Wait, she's on drugs?" Lucas asked. "Duh, she ate hash brownies. Oh, r there any left, Ash?" Wayne asked. I shook my head. "She didn't even left crumbles."