[4] Humiliation

EDITED 

Lilliana Lambert

          Man, I still can't get Ashton out of my head.

          Shit, why? Why must he need to speak to me? Why must he need to make my heart beat faster? Why must he be so damn hot? Why must his friends need to be so awesome to me? Why-

          "LILLIANA!" My thoughts were cut off by a sort of high pitched voice. I turned my head and saw my best friend, Violet standing there with her hands on her hips. Then, she makes a gesture with her hands, trying to say 'come on'.

          She starts to walk towards the cafeteria. "Vi! Wait up!" I shouted as I catch up with her. When I did, I smacked the back of her head. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?" She asked as she rubs the spot I just hit. "Simply." I answered. She rolls her eyes.

          "C'mon, Nick should be in the cafeteria waiting for us. Plus, I'm hungry as hell 'cause I didn't eat breakfast." She says. I nod in agreement.

          We walked towards the cafeteria together. I opened the doors and spotted Nick's blonde hair right away. He was munching on his lunch. I think he felt someone staring at him so he turns his head. He smiles and gulps his food down his throat when he saw us.

         "Lilly! Violet! Over here!" He shouted while waving his hands like a person crying for help. Some people's eyes left their lunch and looked at Nicholas. Violet rolled her eyes and nudged me to continue our walk to our table. " We know our table, Nicky. It's not like we don't sit here every single day." I snorted at my childhood-till-now best friend.

         "I told you NOT to call me 'Nicky', Lilly. Hey, what do you know, it rhymes." He exclaimed.

         "That was so funny I don't have anything to say but LOL." Violet said, sarcasm dripping from her mouth.

         "That's what she said." I snickered.

         Correction: That's what he said.

          No seriously, Dwayne said 'LOL' too.

          Same goes to the other 2 million people in the world who are currently saying 'LOL' too.

          Shut it, subconscious.

          "Well, I'm going to take my food now." I said as I stand up and walked to the queue. "Go. GO!" I heard Nick said. " I am going now." I shouted with my back facing him. I can imagine him rolling his eyes but with a slight smile on his face.

          I looked at the menu today. There are so many kinds of food here. Surprisingly, some looks very normal and delicious (which is very rare) and the other half looks like a monster's puke. What should I pick? Then, I saw it...

         Chicken soup.

         Yummy! I mean, you are crazy if you don't like chicken soup.

          One Direction should make a song called Soup Almighty. Or maybe I'll just make a cover song of 'Girl Almighty'.

           I queued patiently for the food. Then, I saw Ashton walking towards me. My eyes widen. Fucking hell. God, my palms are sweating. He gives me a small smirk -swoon- and cuts in front of me.

           He. Is. Standing. In. front. Of. Me.

           Great, what is worse than your crush in front of you?

           Suddenly, I feel a sticky substance flowing down my back. What the hell? I thought. Then, I heard laughing, but it's more like a witch's crackling.

           Shit. This can only mean one thing.

           You've got that one thing.

           Seriously? Again, subconscious?

           I can see her shrugging while hugging her One Direction pillow in my head. Someone's obsessed. Then, the pillow was thrown towards me. "Dedicated! You are just as worse!" She yells from across the room. I shrugged, not denying the truth.

           Anyway, yeah, Evanora Brooks has only one thing in her heart.

          Bitchy-ness.

          I turned around and saw her smirking evilly.

          Man, this CAN be worse than my crush standing in front of me.

          "What the hell do you want, Eva?" I asked her, trying to sound as polite as possible but failed miserably. "Oh nothing, Lilliana." She said, sounding innocent. "I just poured my coke into your shirt. Nothing at all."

          Oh. She poured her coke into my shirt. Nothing at all.

          Wait... WHAT THE FUCK?!

          "What the damn shit, Eva?!" I shouted at her.

          She physically tensed. "Don't you dare shout at me, Lambert."

          My vision starts to blur. "What did I even do to you, Brooks? You know what? YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HEARTLESS BITCH!" I shouted at her. I choked back a sob. I can't stand her.

          I'm sorry chicken soup but I'm out of here!

          "LILLIANA!" I heard someone shout my name but I didn't care. I ran out of the cafeteria as fast as I can.

           Fuck you, Evanora.

           You just humiliated me in front of everyone, including my crush.