[20] Aw Hell No, Man

Chapter 20

Lilliana's POV

After I picked up Lucas, we went home. But I saw something or should I say someone who is determine to get answers from me.

"Lucas, when I've parked the car, I want u to go inside the house as fast as u can, okay?" I said to my young bro.

"Why?" He has a confusing look on his face.

"Because Violet is going to scream at me like a total lunatic plus moron & I don't want u to get involve." I ruffled his hair.

"Don't do that! Is this about Ashton?" He asked.

"Sorta. Just do as I say." I rolled my eyes. He nodded.

After I parked the car, Lucas actually did what I told him to. I went out my car. "LILLIANA OLIVE LAMBERT!" She yelled. "VIOLET ANNE HENDERSON!" I mimicked her. She ran to me & gave me a death glare. "DUDE! Fucking answers! NOW!"

I pushed her away a bit. "Vi! Chill your ass!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Tell. Me. EVERYTHING." I motioned her to go into my house. She sit down on one of the sofa. I sat on the opposite of her. Then, my message tone rang.

From: Prince Ass

Remember! U need to sleep here tonight ;)

I rolled my eyes. I didn't bother to reply him & put it on the coffee table. "So..." She started. "U have a crush on Ashton Spencer..." She frowned. "OKAY! I'm sorry! I didn't trust my guts to tell u that! I'm too scared to open up to anyone about this." I lowered my head.

She sat beside me & touched my shoulder. "It's okay, Lilly. I know how that feels. I know it's hard for u after Reece." She said.

It's true. After Reece walked out of my life. I cried every night, wanting to crawl back to his arms. But Violet, Nicholas & my family helped me to get over him. He was a jerk. He doesn't deserve me. I hugged my best friend. "I'm sorry, Vi. I should've told u." She patted my back. "It's okay. But if Ashton breaks your heart, I don't give a fuck if he's the bad boy of Crosswell high, I'll personally ripped his balls off & push it down his throat." I chuckled.

"Thanks, Vi." She nodded. "& I also heard about Nick confessing to u." I nodded. "U knew, don't u?" I asked her. She slowly nodded. We break from the hug. I smiled. She returned it. "That's my girl." She stroke my hair. Then, Ashton's ringtone sounded.

Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever united here somehow, yeah

U got a piece of me & honestly

My life would suck without u.

"U r gonna pick that up?" She asked. I picked up the phone. "Hey."

"U didn't reply me once again." I can imagine him frowning. I sighed.

"I don't need to reply u, Ashton." Violet wiggled her eyebrows.

I heard him sighed. "So what time r u going to be here?"

I smiled. "Miss me?" I can imagine him rolling his green eyes. "Nope. Just asking. I'm so alone..." He pouted. "Fine, just wait for awhile."

"Mmk. Don't take to long, princess." I can imagine him smirking. I hang up.

"Princess?" Violet asked. I shrugged. "He always call me nicknames." She nodded. "U got a chance, Lilly." She nudged me. "I don't know. He's still the bad boy of Crosswell High." She smiled. "Don't worry. U will get a chance. Well, I gotta go now! Bye Lil' Li!" I waved to her as she went out the door.