•Chapter Fourteen•

"So what about you and Will, how'd you meet?" I ask Christina, my face stuffed with the ham and cheese sandwich she just made me for lunch. We've been talking for hours.

"You know, you sure don't have the manners of a princess!" She laughs and I shrug my shoulders. I never have really. "Well, we were friends at first and we met in the Dauntless training."

I nod signalling her to carry on as take another bite of my sandwich.

"About a day before the final exam he took me to the train tracks and...we were talking-I don't even remember what we were talking about-....when he just leaned in and... kissed me."

"Did you know he liked you?" I ask, smiling at her far away face as she thinks of him. "You know, like that."

"No!" She laughs. "I liked him but I never thought he would like me back! The best part is we just carried on walking and talking like nothing happened until...well...I kissed him!"

"That is such a cute story!" I gush as a blush crawls on her dark skin.

"Shut up!" She mumbles pushing me lightly in the shoulder as I laugh at her reaction.

"Where is Will anyway?" I ask suddenly realising I haven't seen him since last night.

"He went out with one of our friends-Al." She says and I nod. "They might come back here but don't worry Al is cool."

"Okay then." I say and place my empty plate on the coffee table.

"Tris?" Christina asks timidly after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"Yeah?" I respond turning my head to look at her.

"You know you have to return to the castle at some point, right?" She asks.

"I know." I sigh. "It's just, life at the castle is so boring, you know? I just want to spend some time with actual friends-" I stop suddenly sucking in a nervous breath. "Are we friends?" I ask timidly.

I know it sounds silly but I'm still knew to this whole 'friend' thing and I nervous because I don't want to mess anything up.

"Of course Tris!" Christina reassures and my shoulders drop, relaxing. . "I don't really have any girl friends. I don't get on with them -too girly you know?" I giggle. "You're different Tris. I guess you're not what I was expecting!"

I suddenly frown. That's what Tobias said me. Tobias. I miss him so much.

Deep laughing from the other side of the door makes me turn around. The door opens and Will walks in talking another guy our age. He's large and has big broad shoulders that shake as he laughs. I expect I would only get up to the top of his shoulders if I were to stand back to back with him. Despite his intimidating size he still looks friendly.

"Al!" Christina jumps up and runs over to him. She grabs his arm and drags him over to where I'm sitting. "This is Tris."

He smiles and me and holds his hand out for me to take. As I have done before with Tobias, Will and Christina, I take his hand and shake his large hand. "Nice to meet you Tris." He says, his voice is deep like I expected.

"You too." I say shyly. He smiles at me again showing dimples in his cheeks.

"She's just staying with us for a bit." Christina says not elaborating and for that I am glad.

He shrugs and flops down on the sofa next to me like he lives here.

"Hey! I was sitting there!" Christina shouts trying top push him off but he just laughs at her attempt.

"Hey, Christy. You can just come sit on my lap if you want.." Will says smirking and Christina skips happily over to Will who was sitting on the armchair. Will seems back to his old self he was when I met him. I'm glad he's not so wary around me anymore. She flops down happily and they look into each others eyes lovingly before starting to kiss.

"Ugh!" Al groans from beside me. "Come on! Every single time I come round?! PDA!" He shouts and they break apart.

"Oh please! You're just jealous you don't have anyone to kiss like this!" Will fires back and kisses Christina once again and making loud, exaggerating moan-like noises just to annoy him.

Al turns to me. "I'm so sorry you have to see this." He says seriously.

I just smile at him and shrug my shoulders laughing at them. I don't mind all that much really. I can't wait until I can find someone who will love me like they love each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Al said Four was back at training yesterday." Will tells Christina while we are all eating dinner at the table in the kitchen. I'm sat next to Al and opposite Christina.

"Really?" Christina gasps her mouth hanging open.

"Who's Four?" I ask curiously.

"This rude guy who works where we train. He has never been beat in a fight and he's extremely scary if I'm being honest!" She responds.

"Awh, is little Christina scared of mean old Four?" Al teases.

"No, of course not." She huffs and we all laugh.

"Anyway, he got a job somewhere else about a month ago and wouldn't tell anyone except his close friends." Will says. "I'm surprised he has friends to be honest, the idiot is so rude to everyone!"

"You're just jealous because he get's girls swooning without trying!" Al says throwing Will's comment beck him from earlier making us all laugh.

"Why would I be jealous when I have the most beautiful girl as my girlfriend anyway!" He says putting his arm around Christina making her blush. "If anyone would be jealous, it would be you!"

Al's smile fades as Will says that. Christina notices and says, "Don't worry Al! I know one day you'll find someone who means the world to you!"

"Yeah." Al says and looks over in my direction smiling with a strange far off look is his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! ^-^

I just want to say big thank you because we reached 3.6k views and there is over 350 votes! I love you guys so much. <3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment if you did ;)