Chapter 10

Your POV

I'm kind of nervous right now. I've never actually driven this far from home before. I don't even know how to get where I'm trying to go. Maybe this was a stupid idea. I have a bad feeling about this, I hope it's my nerves.

I can't believe I let Chris talk me into it in the first place. She's only been gone two weeks and I missed her so much that I let him. I mean I should thank him for getting me the pass without the girls knowing but I can't believe I'm doing this.

I can't just sit around and wait for her anymore. Instead of being her friend through all this, I'm going to fight for her. She's already had a couple months, now it's my turn to prove I'm the right choice. Brad can kiss my ass.

I sigh thankful as I see a sign telling me I'm almost to my destination. The shows in a couple hours and I really wanted a chance to clean up before heading out to the venue the girls were preforming at.

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel that Chris told me they were staying at. He said I could stay with them instead of getting my own room. Thank god because I'd never be able to afford one on my own and my father would never help me.

Me: In the parking lot. Meet me in the lobby.

Chris: I'll be right down.

I took my small bag out of the backseat of my car and made my way into the building. This place was huge, but it made sense for them to be staying here, they are big celebrity's. Sometimes I forget that.

"Y/N!" I heard Taylor exclaim as she ran over engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey guys." I smile pulling back and hugging Chris now.

"I honestly was starting to think you weren't coming." The taller boy laughed.

"Orlando's a big place." I stated laughing a little. "I got a little lost."

"Well let's get you upstairs." Taylor smiled. "We leave in an hour."

"And don't worry all the girls are gone." Chris added. "They had interviews and meet and greets all day."
---------------------

The show was just as amazing as the last one I went to with Emily. This time I was with Chris, Taylor and Sofi, who I didn't know was actually going to be here.

I was honestly having a great time dancing around with Taylor and singing with Sofi. It was interesting watching with the family's. They weren't all to worried about taking videos and pictures, they just wanted to enjoy themselves and cheer on their siblings/daughters.

What really surprised me though was how fans recognized them. Before the girls went on there were people going crazy looking to get pictures with Chris, Taylor and Sofi. Some of them even recognized me from those pictures with Camila.

The show finally finished and we tried to make our way backstage. It took a while with the big crowd and people still wanting those pictures with the siblings. Finally though we made it back.

"Y/N!" Camila squealed running over and jumping in my arms. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you guys." I smiled as she looked down to the flowers in my hand.

"You wanted to surprise a certain one of us didn't you?" She smiled proudly at me as I blushed. "About time you tried to make a move."

"So you don't think this is a stupid idea?" I questioned nervously.

"God, no it's adorable!" She stated excited. "And romantic."

"Where is she?" I asked and Camila smiled looking around.