When you gotta go

" Commander, it is done. Mecha-King Ghidorah's rehabilitation is complete." A cryog scientist name Jiron entered a meeting room to see the commander. The cryog commander, a large tall lean tentacled sentient turned and questioned," Excellent work. What of the work of Gigan and Mechagodzilla?" The scientist read his document and replied," The construction of the Mechagodzilla unit is completed but we've yet to see it's fullest potential, it shall be known once we send it for a test drive. And as for Gigan..." Jiron hesitates, making the Commander raise his eye brows and said," Yes?" Jiron gulped and hesitantly replied," Most of Gigan's parts has been...amputated in Evanora's invasion of Earth. It will...take us...ten weeks to finish his repairs." The commander said nothing. He simply repeated," Ten weeks?"" Yes commander." The commander angrily roars and threw his files and books on the ground angrily. He swat his drink mug and pen holders away, slam the table in madness and even screamed in anger, causing Jiron to watch in silent horror, sweat beading down his scaly fore head. The Commander pant for breath, calming himself down. It took for a good one minute before he turned and asked calmly," Anything else, Jiron?" Jiron hesitantly continued," We have managed to complete the cloning of Monster X and found the location of Desghidorah. It should take us three days to get him out of captivity." The commander said nothing, he bent down, picked up a photo frame on the ground. He put it back on his desk and said," Thank you Jiron. You may go." Relieved, Jiron turned to return to the workshop. The Commander looked at the photograph in the frame. It dispicts a female Cryog lying on her bed. The Commander took out his holorecorder and played the recording." Hi J'onn. How are you? You won't believe the day I had. Man, I'm beat. Alright, I'm going to bed, goodnight J'onn." The Commander looked longingly outside to the dense landscape. How he miss his wife so much. But it will soon be time to finish what their Emperor Karkaro and Commander Rhizon failed to do. The Commander got up, walked to the workshop and ordered to his men," In three weeks time, send Mecha-King Ghidorah to Earth. We shall watch Earth burn to a crisp."

Three weeks later

A gigantic crimon red eye open and the creature reared his mighty head to explore his surrounding. Desghidorah has awoken from his billion year slumber. He looked up to see two kaijus looking at him. One is a golden scale three headed cyborg dragon and the other is a lean skeletal creature. Desghidorah can sense ghidorah blood in them. His fellow comrades. Mecha-King Ghidorah roars his greetings and Desghidorah roars a reply. Monster X growls a question and Desghidorah roars back an answer. As the three ghidorahs continued their discussion Desghidorah's interest in this 'Godzilla' grew. According to Mecha-King Ghidorah, Godzilla has beaten him several times before and Godzilla has also defeated his allies like Gigan, Mechagodzilla, Hedorah, Biollante, Megalon, Orga, Megaguirus, Spacegodzilla and even Magita. Monster X also told Desghidorah about the three times he was forced to transform into Keizer Ghidorah to defeat Godzilla but even that failed. Desghidorah has never fought Godzilla before but he knew Mothra as Mothra was responsible for his eternal imprisonment. Desghidorah roars about the years of oppression of the ghidorahs and their war with the divine moths but Desghidorah roars as a way to say," But I have come back!" Mecha-King Ghidorah and Monster X looks at each other in confusion and Desghidorah growled apologically, stating that he has all these 'little voices' in his three heads. Desghidorah continue explaining on how the divine moths imprisoned him, forcing him into a billion year slumber but he roars," But I have come back!" Desghidorah continues that he was dreaming that he was with Katy Perry.( God knows how Desghidorah knew her?) And even groans on why dreams always end at the sex part although after being imprisoned this long, it was good to see his fellow ghidorahs again as he repeated for the third time," I have come back!" The three ghidorahs continued chatting as the Commander watched. He ordered to his troops," The time has come. Send Mecha-King Ghidorah to Earth. Meanwhile," The Commander pointed on a continent on the map of Earth and said," Send Mechagodzilla to this sector. Bagan must be found."" Yes commander." With that, the troops began their deploy.