Nemesis

Mexico

Kamoebas roars and began tearing a building apart when.all of a sudden, a heat beam hitted Kamoebas, knocking him back. Kamoebas turns and Zilla roars at him. Kamoebas roars back and the two began fighting

Sweden

Bagan is blasting a bridge full of cars with his heat beam when a blast of wind knocks him down. Bagan turns and saw Titanosaurus roaring at him. As Bagan angrily roars at him, a blast him him by the back, knocking Bagan down. He got up and saw Battra roaring at him. Bagan gets up and prepares the fight the two monsters. Battra looks at Titanosaurus, wondering where he has been this whole time.

Korea

Mechagodzilla flies up in the air and smashes headfirst into a building. Mechagodzilla turns and saw Kiryu walking towards him. This newer model is way tougher but Mechagodzilla isn't the one to give up. He fires an eye beam but Kiryu blocks it with his shields and blasted Mechagodzilla with his heat beam, damaging Mechagodzilla. Mechagodzilla noticed a group of helpless civilians and he attempted to grab them but Kiryu shot the absolute zero cannon, freezing Mechagodzilla. Kiryu charged and slammed into Mechagodzilla, shattering the frozen robot into a million pieces. Kiryu punched a fist in the air and said," Brutality."

Australia

Gigan is tearing a skyscrapper down with his buzzsaw when he heard a loud roar, he turned and saw a large monitor lizard swooping down, slamming into the cyborg. Gigan attempts to get up but Varan swung his tail and slaps Gigan back. Varan roars and charges at Gigan.

Cryog ship

" Commander, we losted Mechagodzilla in Korea." A cryog soldier informed. Although angered, Commander J'onah remained calm, confident that they will win, especially with Nemesis activating it 3 minutes time. As long as Nemesis kills the Earth monsters, the lost of a few robots and troopers are acceptable losses. The sadistic cryog orders his men to fire.

San Fracisco

The cryog ship began blasting lasers at the city. Godzilla notices and fires a heat beam at the ship, damaging it. As Godzilla charges, the cryog ship turned and charges up the plasma cannon. As Godzilla closes in and roars at the ship, the ship blasts the plasma cannon, knocking Godzilla back. Robot Daughter notices the metal structure crackling with stronger current of lightning and she blasts it with her energy beams but Dogolas wrapped a tendril around her leg and pulled Robot Daughter down, dragging her into the water. Rodan swoops down to help her but a cackle of lightning shot Rodan by the back, knocking him down.

Helicopter, 150 m above the city

Ford surveys the situation, things are not looking good. He lands the helicopter at the city airport and instructed the teenagers," Alright, I need all of you to find your families and meet back here, but be careful, I don't want anyone dying in this monster war okay?" The teens nodded and they raced off to find their parents and relatives. Ford turned to the shobijin amd said," You two stay here. No matter how bad things are, don't get involved. We will need you two for Plan B if things gets out of hand."" Okay Mr. Ford." Moll nods. Ford asks Steiner and Lyla to get to a plane while he go and find his wife. As Ford races, he narrowingly dodged a falling hunk of metal. After breathing a sigh of relief, Ford continues running to find Elle.

Battle

Godzilla grabs Dogolas, throws him at the metal structure and blasts a heat beam at him. As Dogolas lies weakly on the metal, Godzilla approaches him, just to be shot by a crack of lightning. Dogolas looks up and watches gleefully. Nemesis has arrived. Godzilla roars a questioning roar and Dogolas angrily roars as a way to say," You have been nothing but a thorn on my side. My masters has created this with a human and my blood, all created to kill you. And if bird can't kill god, the devil will do it." Godzilla watches in horror as a loud roar erupted from the metal structure, shattering glass and knocking Godzilla back. Rodan looks up and watches in horror while Robot Daughter surfaced from the water and her eyes widen in shock. A large armored reptilian figure began tearing it's metal prison apart with it's claws and it continues roaring. Godzilla looks back at Dogolas and Dogolas introduced the monster," Godzilla, meet...your Nemesis." Nemesis burst out of her prison and made a bloodcurling roar. Lightning crackles upon her armored skin, drool drips from her gigantic jaws, her razor sharp claws dragged onto the metal and her feet slammed onto the ground followed by her tail. The humans screamed in terror and began fleeing. The cryogs were cheering in happiness, their work is done! Godzilla roars and charges at Nemesis. He punched her but Nemesis caught the fist, lift Godzilla up in the air and slammed him down. Nemesis stamped her feet onto Godzilla, causing him to roar in pain. She lifts him up, throws him and blasts an energy blast at Godzilla, sending the king of the monsters flying. With Godzilla out of the picture, Nemesis began tearing the city apart. Blasting the stadium into oblivion, punching a skyscrapper down and blasts an energy beam at the civilians. The city military attempts to fight back by shooting the goddess hybrid with bullets, missiles, tank shots, plasma beams, headache beams and sonic booms but Nemesis stomps on them, crushing the tanks and troops like they were mere insects. Rodan swoops forward and slams onto Nemesis. He flies back, grabs a building and throws it at Nemesis. As Nemesis blasts Rodan with an energy beam, Rodan dodges and rams into her with his body. But despite his efforts, Nemesis was way stronger than Rodan, she grabs him, lifts him up, throws him on the ground, stomps onto his chest, making Rodan screech in pain and vomit blood and then she throws him onto a building. As Nemesis charges up an energy beam, Rodan cursed silently and braces for impact, shieldimg himself with his wings, however just as the blast is heading towards him, Robot Daughter leaped into the air, spun, charges up an energy shield and took the hit. The blast exploded into a flash of light, leaving Robot Daughter standing in front of Rodan, deactivating her shield. Rodan watches in amazement. As Nemesis roars in fury, Godzilla roars and sumo slams into the goddess, he grabs her and slams her down onto the ground. Godzilla walks back to where Robot Daughter and Rodan are and got into a fighting stance. Robot Daughter said," Well boys, looks like we've got this mean girl to defeat, you ready?" Godzilla and Rodan looks at each other and nods. As Nemesis gots up and roars, Rodan, Robot Daughter and Godzilla glares bravely at Nemesis, ready to fight. Godzilla roars in fury, Rodan screech in anger and Robot Daughter made a battle cry, charging towards Nemesis, Nemesis roars and charges, opposing forces about to combat...

To be continued...