Stressed out

" Captain Ford, can you explain to me about Godzilla's disappearance?" Ford explained," I have no idea exactly, I just..."" You have no idea?" The general interupted," You mean to tell me that you control these monsters but you have no idea where Godzilla is? What kind of Captain are you?" Ford said," Sir, our scouts has recently sighted Godzilla swimming towards the waters of Germany. I have no clue of why he would go there."" Well I suggest you to find him immediately." The general said his piece and left the office. As Ford is walking out of his office, he was stopped by Steiner, Mina and the three teenagers." You guys, what are all of you doing here?"" Ford, we need to talk." Mina said. Ford nodded and led the group to his office. As they entered, Alex, Amy and Rory couldn't believe at the sight of the island. They noticed all the monsters being held captive in a giant plasma shield. They noticed the pool is now enforced with titanium metal. When Steiner saw that, she thought," Man, that's probably where Judas is now." To Mina's horror, she saw Komodithrax getting locked in lasers to prevent her from escaping. Amy noticed the absence of Jet Jaguar and Kiryu, she turned to Ford and asked," Ford? Do you know where Jet Jaguar and Mecha G are?" Ford replied," I'm afraid the UN has instructed me to locked them away. Those two are not to be activated unless authorized." Alex saw Baragon and Cera lying next to each other, staring out of the shields like birds in a cage, she felt sorry for them. They group began discussing about the entire case, especially the captivity of the monsters and the UN. Ford said," Guys, I have to do my duty, because after all, they're my boss." As the teenagers are talking to Ford, Steiner fished out her comn and her blood went cold. Her old friends, Anna and Gwen are captured by a race of Cryogs. Steiner excused herself and went outside to issue orders to the galactic police. She felt that the monsters are not to be blamed for all this and there's an even bigger game coming.

Cryog base

" Commander, it is done." The cryog Commander looked outside to see a giant creature with two hook horns and one giant ivory spike erected on the creature's snout. What's more interesting is the immense power the monster possesses. The creature is a literal god. Gigan, Mechagodzilla, Desghidorah and Monster X roars their greetings to this monster...Bagan. Bagan roars back to the monsters." Orders Commander?" A cryog scientist questions, Commander J'onah ordered," I need all of you to build an armies worth of Mechagodzilla units. Then after that, I need you to monitor our current project Nemesis. Then send a squad of troops to build the Emperor's Cyber-titans and Evanora's walkers. They will be useful. Soon, Earth will crumble by our hands!" The scientist nods and left. Meanwhile, Desghidorah and Monster X sensed great power within Bagan. This monster is strong, no doubt but Godzilla isn't to be underestimated either. He has never met Godzilla and was dying in anticipation to meeting Godzilla. Monster X is excited to exacting revenge now that he's back from the dead to finish his work. Bagan has never met any of the monsters but he looks forward in teaming up with them. After all, every one of them look like powerfuk warriors and they pocesses great power. With all of them teaming up, Earth will meet it's end.

Earth, Monster Island

Rodan perched on top of his perch, he felt like a caged animal but he knew the reasons for the humans actions. Mothra flew next to him and shriek a greeting to him. Rodan screech back to her. Mothra questions Rodan whether is that what he wanted. Rodan screech to her, telling her that it's for the best although he wasn't happy at Mothra for what she did back there. Mothra shriek to Rodan, telling him that she's not the want who should watch her back. Rodan looks at her as the divine moth flies away. Rodan is thankful that those like Kiryu are willing to obey the humans although he felt sympathetic to what the humans did to both Kiryu and Jet Jaguar. Both robots did nothing to deserved to get themselves shut down. Rodan began feeling conflicted, he's been wrong about many friends lately. Rodan decided to hunt Godzilla down to the end unaware that a bigger threat is coming to Earth.