Lyla to the rescue

Exquiterian ship

" So, let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that ever since the two attacks on Earth right after the Emperor and that Soceress attack, Earth has been in chaos. That this King Ghidorah commited suicide, which caused the death of millions which made the United Nations keep all monsters in captivity, resulting in a civil war?" Lyla asked. Both Anna and Gwen nodded vigorously. Lyla turned to Dr. Shida and questioned," Well Doctor, is that robot of yours active?" The scientist replied," Why yes she is."" Well, I have a plan." Lyla called everyone to the planning room and Lyla began explaining her plan." According to the Galactic Police intelligence that my sister sent, she and her allies are currently held captive by Dogolas. We need to free Monster Island if we need the Earth monsters to fight the cryogs monsters. So, our ship will prepare the ion cannon, our fleet will hold off the cryogs but I can't guarantee how long, the cryogs monsters may turn the battle to their favour and the fleet may not survive. So once we get to Earth, release Zilla so that he will prepare himself to fight, the ion cannons will neutralize the shield, weakening it enough for the monsters to break free. As the monsters escape, that's where we come in. We get in and blast those monsters to next year. Is that clear?" Before Anna can ask a question, Lyla nod and remarked," Excellent, no questions. Alright, let's move out!"

Germany

After explaining to Godzilla and Rodan, Robot Daughter led the two to the ocean to go back to Monster Island. Godzilla trudged behind her weakly, blood still pouring out of his wound, dripping on the snow, turning the white snow red. Rodan can barely flap his wings, especially with his wounds and his torn wing. Robot Daughter turned and asked, concerned," Hey, are you two okay?" Godzilla dropped to his knees, normally his wound would heal but the fight has taken away all his strength. Rodan has no nuclear sources to heal his wounds and he dropped onto the snow, unconscious, blood pooling underneath his crimson skin. Robot Daughter ran towards them, knowing that their conditions are critical, she need to act fast. She concentrated, channeling her energy, transfering it into Godzilla and Rodan, both kaijus glowed blue momentarily. As the blue halo faded, Godzilla's scars healed, the puncture on his gill healed and his arm slowly grew back. Rodan's wounds healed, the scales lost grew back, his wings repairs itself. Both monsters opened their eyes, got up and roar. Both their wounds completly healed. The trio began heading to the ocean.

5km away from Monster Island

The Exquiterian ship hovered a few feet away and the shuttle released Zilla. The radioactive iguana dived into the azure blue water and disappeared to the,waters below. The ship charges up the ion cannon, faces the island and fires.

Monster Island

The energy burst startled the monsters. Varan cautiously approaches and he slashed his claws, the shield reacted, weakening. Realizing their advantage, the Earth monsters bellows and began an ongoing onslaught at the shield.

Inside

" Ugh! Come on! I have to go!" Amy complained, crossing her legs and bending down. Rory comforted Amy," Just relax, everything will be alright." Just then, there was a deafening explosion, startling the group and nearly caused Amy to wet herself in fright. Dogolas's monsters realized the disturbance and they began leaving the building. With one final charge, the shield exploded into oblivion. The Earth monsters made a triumph roar and they dived into the ocean water, free as a bird. The dark monsters growled but were shot down by the galactic police. Squads of troops led by Lyla Steiner charged in, shooting the monsters dead. Dogolas's monsters were weak against their weapons and were soon anniliated. Without much resistance, the galactic police inflitrated the base. With the monsters gone, Amy dashed for the restroom while Mina, Alex, Rory and the shobijin look outside to see a group of armored warriors killing the evil monsters. Lyla urges her troops to enter the base. Meanwhile, Ford and Steiner are just waiting hopelessly when they heard the door turn. Both Steiner and Ford point their guns at the door, only to see a young woman standing outside saying," Whoa whos sis. It's me."" Lyla?" Steiner ran out and both her and her younger sister hugged each other." Lyla, it has been so long, how are you?"" I'm fine Hailee." Lyla noticed Ford and asked," Um, who's that?" Steiner looked back and answered," Oh, it's my friend, he's name is Ford Brody." Ford nodded to them and then said," Come on. Our friends are still out there. The sisters nodded and follow, the general and the other world leaders ran off to find a ship to leave the island. However, as they were running, the trio noticed a meteor shower. Upon seeing it, Ford cursed," @#$%!" He immediately dashed off.

Earth

Commander J'onah has released his minions to the battle zone. In China, Monster X burst out of his escape pod and roars hatefully at the city. The chinese attacks by firing missiles but Monster X easily disposed off them.

Sweden

A loud ominus roar could be heard, the people looked up and their eyes widen in horror. Desghidorah roars and shot flames out of his mouth, incinerating anything unfortunate enough to be in it's way. Within seconds, the entire town is a blazing inferno.

Cryog ship

The cryog Commander decided to step things up, he began emitting a radio wave, in three different districts.

Hong Kong

A dog barked angrily at the ocean as the waves began speeding forward, it wasn't a tsunami for it was, Ebirah, a giant monster. Ebirah roars menacingly at the city. He smash a missile truck with his claws and he rammed into a building, destroying it. Ebirah roars as he continues his attack.

Australia

The entire city blazes in flames. A tank drove forward, firing. But it soon crashed back. Bagan roars and used his trademark diamond storm. The diamond shaped projectiles blasted a skyscrapper into smitherines. Bagan roars and swung his arm, destroying a building that was still under repairs from Orga's previous attack. Bagan roars menacingly as he unleashes his diamond storm at the helpless civilians.

India

The Indians ran for cover when a giant praying mantis zip past the people. Kamacuras lands on a building and roars.

France

Gigan slashes his claws at the buildings, destroying everything in sight. Gigan's eye visor glowed red and he blasts a red laser, the laser explodes upon contact with a building, incinerating it. Several jets zoomed past and fired missiles at Gigan, Gigan turned snd flew after them, shooting two shurikens, disposing off two and then bringing his blade down, destroying the last jet. Gigan made an ear splitting screech.

Korea

A K-POP concern was in place, that is until Mechagodzilla burst out of the water and began shooting an eye beam at the spectators. The survivors screamed and ran like headless chickens. One woman, mad with fear threw a plastic chair at the robot but Mechagodzilla ignores it and fires a missile at a nearby building. Mechagodzilla roars at a group of cowering boys and activated his flamethrower, engulfing them in flames.

Germany

Dogolas has finally sensed his allies on Earth and he decided to do his part by destroying Germany. He sent his horde of monsters to attack the civilians while he throws dark energy projectiles at the oncoming military.  However, Dogolas halts his attack upon sensing Godzilla and Rodan. He turns and follows the source.

Mexico

A giant turtle by the name of Kamoebas roars as he smash houses with his legs. The military attempted to fire by Kamoebas crush the tanks under his foot. The giant turtle notices a statue and he angrily charges, smashing the stone statue into pieces.

Canada

A squad of Cyber-Titans and a platoon of Meta-rexes exits their shuttle and began launching a full scale attack at the city. The military fought back the best they could but they were too powerless and the country was overwhelmed by the robots.

Cryog ship

As the Commander gleefully watches the attacks, he turned to a trooper and ordered," Prepare to launch Project Nemesis. I also need the scientist to analyse these." The Commander held up two objects, an obsidian rock and a purple crystal. The trooper nod and began his work. J'onah plays his recording again and watches the ship dropping Project Nemesis into the city of San Francisco. In a few minutes, the evil goddess of terror will be unleashed and even Godzilla will be powerless to stop them.