Presence

Germany

Godzilla emerges from the cold glacier waters and walk on the ice. He sensed the presence close. War with Rodan will have to wait, for now he have to find the presence. Godzilla hunted until he sensed a faint energy beneath the snowy cliff. Godzilla clawed on the ice, digging non-stop until he found a metal exterior. He peeked through the transparent window on the metal wall. It was faint but Godzilla can make out a giant humanoid shape inside. The halo on it sensed familiar, as if Godzilla has met it before. Godzilla blasted a heat beam on the metal wall but to no avail. He sighed and lay next to the wall and fell into a deep slumber.

Germany, far east

Rodan flew to the rock hills and perched on the rocks. No humans, no towns, no animals present, no lives shall be lost. This is the perfect battle ground. Rodan began preparing himself for the final fight.

Cryog base

"Status."" Commander, it is done. We have completed the construction of the Mechagodzilla units."" Excellent. Send out the units. We shall begin the attack right away." The Commander ordered. The Commander turned and ordered," Prepare the shuttles and transport all our monsters to Earth."" Yes Commander."

Outside

Several space shuttles open the doors and the space monsters began making their way into the shuttle. Several Mechagodzilla units ferried the dome containing Project Nemesis into a shuttle and then launched it to Earth. Desghidorah, Bagan and Monster X went inside and settled down. Desghidorah roar as a way to say how glad he is to leave this god forsaken rock. Gigan flew next to Mechagodzilla and they lift the shuttle off the ground and began launching it into space. The ship auto-pilot activated and began ferrying the monsters to Earth. Space cruisers full of fully armed warriors filled every ship and with all weapons prepared, the fleet make their way to Earth. Commander J'onah assigned several sentries to stay behind and guard the prisoners before heading towards his ship. As Commander J'onah entered his ship, he listened to his wife's recording before ordering his men to take off. The entire army of space cruisers, Mechagodzilla units, Cyber-Titans, Meta-rex walkers and space drones fly their way to Earth. The invasion has begun.

Earth, Monster Island

The monsters began attacking the halo non-stop. Gezora fires frost air, Judas splashed water, Cera rammed onto the halo, Mothra and Battra both fire eye beams, Komodithrax blasts heat beams, Varan slashes at the halo and Baragon blasts fire. But despite all their efforts, the dark halo doesn't seem the least bit affected by the attack. Dogolas morphed himself out of his prison and began waddling in the water, waiting for Godzilla. Meanwhile, Ford and Steiner are now locked inside a large spacious room with all the world leaders and surviving guards and soldiers. Ford has ordered all stragglers to hide in any places or rooms and stay out of the monsters sight. Outside, the monsters hiss and growls, stalking and waiting for any life form to make any sudden movements. Meanwhile, Any, Alex, Rory and Mina are getting restless. The monsters prowls, waiting for any one of them to make any stupid moves. Alex looked outside and noticed Dogolas half submerged in the water outside the shield, waiting for something or some monster to arrive. The shobijin said," Mothra and Battra are tiring." Amy looked at them and ask," Huh? What do you mean?"" The shield is make up of dark alien energy. Built to trap any living thing in with no way means of escaping. And if any of the monsters touches the shields, it drains their energy." The shobijin explained. Mina, Amy, Alex and Rory noticed Cera lying down exhausted while Varan is panting heavily. He roars and headbutts the shield but it did nothing to improvise the predicament. Komodithrax blasted another heat beam while Mothra throws her poison powder. The combustional effect causes a massive explosion. Despite the strength, it did nothing to even weaken the shields, leaving Komodithrax to cry out hopelessly. Mina felt heartwrentched seeing her long time friend like this.

Outside

Dogolas wadded patiently until he noticed a spike fin swimming from the distance. A humongous reptilian goddly figure emerged from the water and blasted a powerful blast of heat beam at the shield but to no avail. Godzilla angrily roars at Dogolas, demanding him to free his allies but Dogolas roars back, telling him that if he wants his friends free and safe, he must confront Rodan at Germany. Godzilla growls menacingly but Dogolas summoned razor sharp tendrils out of the shield and aimed them at the monsters. Dogolas summoned a dark sphere and showed Godzilla a vision of his monsters edging closer to the humans trapped in the building. Upon seeing this, Godzilla's blood boiled and he grabbed, Dogolas, pinned him on the wall and roar angrily at him, demanding Dogolas to stop it but Dogolas refused, insisting him to bring him the head of the pteradon as Rodan has been nothing but a burden to his masters plans. Godzilla heard a loud shriek from the distance and he spun to look. Apparently, Rodan has taken advantaged of the chaos earlier to prepare himself for the final battle and now, he's ready and waiting. Godzilla growls menacingly at Dogolas and he reluctantly dived below the waters and swim to Germany as Dogolas watched Godzilla's spikes shrink underwater water, disappearing complety before contacting his masters. The plan is going perfectly.

Germany, Rodan's current location

Rodan ate another cannister of radiation to fuel himself, he may need Fire Rodan to kill Godzilla. He made another deafening battle cry and he flew up and perched on the rocks above.

Germany, icy plains

Unknown to everyone, the metal casing slowly open, and a feminine mechanical voice could be heard, saying," Robot Daughter activated. Scanning current location." A giant...human looking hand touched the glacier cold metal and a humanoid figure emerged from the cold metal coffin. Robot Daughter stood tall, naked and strong just like how her master built her to be. Robot Daughter detected major threats coming to Earth and she knew instantly that they must be stopped but first. She detected Godzilla, her past lover and the creature responsible for her rebirth heading to Germany. As she scanned through, her eyes widen in shock. Godzilla is going to fight his friend? This isn't good. Robot Daughter ran as fast as an olympic runner to the battle zone. To save the world, her prime directive is to stop any bloodshed from happening among friends.

Space

Dr. Shida's eyes widen as he saw an ancient looking device beeping simultaneously. Gwen peeked out of her peephole and questioned," Doctor? Is something wrong?" Tears brimned from Dr. Shida's eyes as he happily replied," It's...Robot Daughter. She's...been free! There's hope for us after all! All is not lost!" Anna and Gwen smiled. They felt happy for the old doctor. Perhaps Earth does stand a chance against the cryogs.