False god

Monster Island

Dogolas watched as he sees Mothra and Rodan communicating with each other. The plan to start a rift between the Earth monsters is working perfectly. Rodan himself has no idea why, but he has felt his hatred for Godzilla growing. He remembered the time they fought before and the time he stole his egg from him. Rodan also seems to feel the sadness and anguish in the planet as many have died when Godzilla first surfaced in 1954. The has also knew about the many news story about the price of Godzilla's victory. Homes were destroyed, lifes were lost and a peaceful city has turned into a nuclear warzone. Rodan took off in the air and flew up. The curfew for the kaiju hasn't been initiated yet so Rodan have time to do one task.

Children playground ,Japan

In Japan, a theme park built for children of all ages. Joyous laughter fill the air along with the shrill screams at the rollercoaster ride. A giant statue of Godzilla stood strong and magnificent in the park. Everything was peaceful until all of a sudden, a shadow loomed over the people, frightened guests screamed in fear as Rodan landed on the ground. However, he wasn't interested in the civilians, he seems to be more interested in the Godzilla statue. He swooped forward so that he can stare eye to eye at the statue. Rodan began clawing at the statue before taking off in the sky and emitting one mighty screech. With Rodan gone, people began pouring out of their hiding place only to see two words carved on the statue's chest 'False God'.

Alaska

Godzilla sat on an iceberg, not knowing what to do. All his life, he have never felt like a fujitive, especially with the monsters being forced to sarcrifice their freedom to become the United Nation property. As Godzilla is walking through the snowy plains, he heard a sound. He turned left and walked until he found a small tent. Godzilla peeked through and saw a group of humans huddling in front of a small television set. Godzilla frowns as he saw the news, what outraged him the modt is when he saw the words craved on his statue in Japan. He began to feel that Rodan is indeed testing his patience. Godzilla turned and dived into the glacier cold waters. As Godzilla swam he felt conflicted. He has no wish to hurt Rodan but he couldn't help feeling anger, and Rodan is becoming a threat to his existence.

San Francisco

Anna and Gwen, two young teenage girls are in public bistro having a meal when Gwen noticed a television showing the Godzilla statue with the words ' False God' craved on it's chest." Earlier this afternoon, Rodan was seen flying to the world children playground and has carved these words on Godzilla's statue..." Anna, confused asked Gwen," Rodan carving False God on Godzilla? Aren't they best buds, why would Rodan want to do that?" Gwen thought for awhile before she replied," I don't know, we better go meet Captain Brody tomorrow."" Right." With that, the two girls got up and left. As they are walking down the street, all of a sudden, a large cladded figure snatched them from the streets. Anna tried screaming but a...tentacle covered her mouth to silence her. The figure slipped into a deserted alley and disappeared into darkness." Are they awake?"" Yes Commander." Gwen felt her eyes open. She sat up, and clutched her head. She noticed Anna lying next to her, unconscious. Just what exactly happened? Gwen vision cleared and to her horror, she found herself in front of several tentacled aliens. The large tall alien has a giant frill on his cloak to express his rank. Gwen assumed him to be the commander. Gwen's.heart raced but the alien camly said," Relax, you have no reason to fear me, Gwen." Shocked at how the alien knee her name, Gwen questioned," Who are you? What am I doing here? And why did you take me and my friend here?" The alien replied," I'm glad you ask." He stood up and introduced himself," I am Commander Jona'h of the cryog race and we have taken you and your friend is to you as hostages."" Hostages? For what you slimy prick?!" Gwen questioned angrily." We have caused Godzilla and the Earth monsters to grow deep hatred for each other. Just look." Gwen looked up at the screen and realized what he meant. She noticed Varan and Cera growling at each other. Jet Jaguar and Baragon are fighting a little too rough and Battra is even glaring at Kumonga. As she watch the tension growing within the monsters she noticed a small dark purple monster. Apparently for some strange reason, he seems calm and the monsters close to him began brawling. She also saw Cera and Varan began exchanging blows, causing the military to sent walkers to break up the fight." You see," The cryog continued," as long as these monsters keep fighting, this fight may turn brutal and who knows, things may turn bloody." Commander Jona'h turned to a cryog soldier and said," You, monitor the finishing works on Gigan and Mechagodzilla. I need them to bring Bagan out."" Yes sir." As the soldier left, Gwen asked," What are you going to do to us?" The cryog turned, lift Gwen up and smiled," Why imprison you two of course. Those meddlesome humans will not come and rescue you and with Godzilla out of the way. I can finish what our Emperor fail to complete. Guard! Escort them to their cell."" Yes sir." As Gwen and Anna are getting dragged away, Gwen said," You won't get away with this." Jona'h sneered at the girl," Why, I already have." With the girls dragged off to prison. The Commander began monitoring the activity. Mechagodzilla and Gigan has finished their repairs and are began digging Bagan out of his prison. Monster X and Desghidorah sat around, awaiting orders. The Commander whipped out his holorecorder and played," Hi J'onn. How are you? You won't believe the day I had. Man, I'm beat. Alright, I'm going to bed, goodnight J'onn." The Commander sighed for a moment before turning his attention back to his plan.