His Life Cycle

first, the boy is searching for the girl's attention. and when he got it, they become so close like a stamp with the envelope. but when this girl doesn't know what to do with the boy's love confession, he suddenly turn..

he doesn't need too much time to find another girl. and apparently, this girl respons the boy's attention. and so they become a couple. the boy easily forget the previous girl, how cruel..

this girl, the previous girl who lately spent her time with the boy, is left alone with her burdened heart. the boy didn't give her any explanation why did he left her so quick and be with another one..

thunder comes to the boy and the 2nd girl's relationship. now they don't have the feeling they think they have at first. they feel like it isn't right to be together anymore. so they separated..

the boy comes back to the first girl, the girl that he dumped for another one. and he act like nothing ever happen between them. the girl? she can't accept him like she did before, now there will always be a space between them..

--------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you're wondering whether this is my story or not then the answer is NO. But yes, I made this. This is inspired by my best friend's love life. And don't worry, she has found another boy that loves her unconditionally and they are perfect together. I'm so happy for her :)