six

Seth's P.O.V -

I glanced at my best friend Ambrose as he held a smirk on his face.

"Damn Colby, you got girls lining up to you! That's my boy."

"It's is not like that Ambrose. I can't believe she has feelings for me and to make matters worse, because of Zaharah she couldn't tell me about them, I feel horrible man."

"Just talk to her bro. You need to come in touch with your feelings."

"Huh?"

"How does Sasha make you feel?"

"When did you become a therapist?"

"Answer the question Rollins."

"Fine fine, okay, Sasha makes me feel like a million butterflies are floating in my stomach when I talk to her. She makes the fake smile I have on, real. She fulfills the empty spot in my heart and makes me happy. Why man?"

"Looks to me like you are in love with another woman."

"What? That's impossible! I am in love with one woman and that is Zaharah. Right?"

"Seth when have you ever told me you felt those things around Zaharah? Hmm? Never. You know why? I will tell you why, because Zaharah isn't a good person, she can only fulfill your sexual needs, not emotional. Whether that makes you mad at me or not, I don't care. Sasha is madly in love with you, and deep down she is scared. She is scared to fall in love and you need to be there to guide her."

"How sure are you I am in love?"

"I see the way you look at her man. Chase her. You guys need each other."

I nodded at Ambrose with a million thoughts still running through my mind. I stood up and left the store. I need to figure out how I am going to fix this mess.

Sasha P.O.V -

I was laying down watching television when there was a knock at my door.

I opened it to see my feisty little Becky with some tissues, movies, two spoons, and some Vanilla Ice Cream, my favorite. I spoke,

"What the hell is all that?"

Becky put on a big smile while still keeping her sympathetic look,

"Your comfort items, I was going to bring the Alcohol but I figured you had some."

"Let me take a wild guess, Kevin told you everything."

"Hey, I have a right to know. Now can you please let me inside This Ice cream is burning my skin."

I rolled my eyes and laughed while letting Becky in.

"You okay Buttercup?"

"I am just fine."

"No you are hurt and broken and I won't let you hide your feelings. But I also won't let you dwell on them. So right now lets put boy drama away, and have some fun...