twenty one

Sasha's P.O.V -

I winced as the heat of the flat iron brushed against my face. Bayley stood next to me straightening out her outfit as I felt very insecure in mine.

"Hey uh bayley, do you think maybe I should change? I'm really not feeling this."

"Dude, you look amazing, you can't change."

I sighed and stood up. I unplugged my flat iron and straightened out my very, unique outfit.

After my little encounter with Seth, I wouldn't want to wear this and make it look like I was trying to impress him

I've never worn this much or this little around him, and I am terrified about his reaction.

If he even pays any attention to me that is. He hasn't texted or called or tried to get in contact at all for that matter since we almost, kissed.

"You do what makes you happy Sash, okay?"

I put on a weak smile and Bayley offered a hug, which I gladly accepted.

I continued to clean the mess of scattered makeup and hair products on the hotel counter until I heard a notification ring from my phone.

No.

5 New Texts Received From 'Seth ' |7:32pm

"Seth - Hey Bossy, Kevin wanted me to let you know that he's tired of waiting downstairs for you girls."

"Seth - Don't worry I don't mind the wait, I am looking forward to seeing you guys."

"Seth - And of course taking a bunch of amazing squad photos."

"Seth - That's what they're called right?"

"Seth - Anyways, hurry up, you know how Kevin gets when he's grumpy, ..."

I reread over the texts to see any hints of hatred or awkwardness, none.

Why the hell is he disregarding everything that happened? He is just acting completely normal.

He avoids me for the last few days, then today acts like nothing happened. I sighed and rolled my eyes while unplugging my phone and tossing it somewhere on the couch near my bag.

"Bayley! Come on dude we gotta go!"

I waited patiently for a few seconds until Bayley walked out, fully ready.

"You look beautiful Bayley."

"Aw, thanks Sasha. I mean I'm not you right now but I guess I pulled something cute together."