eighteen

"Alright what about, this one."

I turned around with a black skater dress.

"That's cute."

I smiled at my friend Bayley as she helped me pick out an outfit for this masquerade / decades party.

Currently her, Seth, Kevin and I were all in a vintage dress shop looking for our matching costumes.

I wanted Becky to be here so badly but after that little drama moment a week or two ago, she has been avoiding me.

I texted her to see if she'd tag along and if she was still on for the whole matching deal and she said she is going to just throw something together, and for us to go without her. Of course I'm sad about this, she's my best friend and something is going on with her.

Bayley and I are just good friends, she's a great person but it's tough to hang out with her due to the fact that she hasn't made it up to the main roster yet.

"Yeah but it's too simple. If we're going all out, you are too."

I sighed,

"Alright Kev, you are right I guess, I'll be back."

I looked on the rack of black dresses since our theme was midnight beauties. I sighed as nothing was all out, yet still my style.

"Need some help?"

I turned around to see a young lady with big glasses and a floral jumper on.

"That would be great."

I smiled and she returned the favor as she walked towards me and scanned over the rack of dresses and outfits.

"Honey, let's get you in to something more, stunning."

I slowly and curiously nodded as she grabbed my hand and led me to the back where I am assuming only employees are allowed.

"Hmm, so what is this for? Also I'm Alex."

I smiled and shook her hand,

"It's nice to meet you Alex, I'm Sash-"

"I know."

We both chuckled and I smiled,

"Thank you. Uh the dress is for a masquerade party."

"Mm, I see, what is your theme?"

"Well my friends and I decided on midnight beauties."

"That's amazing, I have just the perfect outfit."

I anxiously waited as she pulled down a box from a shelf and took out a black dress that was just absolutely beautiful.

"This isn't for sale but since you are the Sasha Banks, I think we could work something out."

My eyes widened as they wandered over the dress. It wasn't what I was used to, but it sure was stunning.

"I-I don't know. I don't think I could pull something like, this off."

"I'm sure you can Sasha, let me show you. Let's go get this on you and we will take it from there."

~

"Woah, I'd marry you."

"You really like it Bayley?"

"You look great in everything else, but you look so beautiful in this. It fits you perfectly, you have to wear this."

"I don't know. Is it maybe a little too, revealing?"

Alex walked over to us as I looked at myself with Bayley in the dressing room.

"Sweetheart, as a woman it's nice to step out of your comfort zone sometimes. Especially when you are around that cutie Mr. Rollins out there."

I nervously chuckled,

"Yeah but, we are just friends. I-I don't need to impress him."

"Hmm I didn't say that, do you want to impress him?"

Change the subject Sasha, change the subject.

"Uh so the outfit, I'm gonna get it."

Alex and Bayley smiled,

"Great, you wanna show your other friends or-"

"Nah, I'll surprise them."

"Awesome. Let's ring it up half off, on me."

"A-Alex no need to-"

"Please, I want to."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Gosh, thank you."

I smiled and hugged her and she chuckled.

"Anything for the boss..."

AUTHORS NOTE -

Yay! More updating!

Though it's up now! That is something right?

It's a stupid chapter but trust me this is just the build - up, grab your popcorn and of course some wig glue cause y'all weaves gonna get snatched.

I'm kidding but it's gonna get dramatic y'all. So in the words of Scar, be prepared.

Thank you guys for reading and as always, y'all are amazing...