sixteen

Sasha's P.O.V -

"So yeah I am just letting you know ahead of time."

I shake my head,

"I love your preparation system Kev. So next month we have to be here for a mandatory masquerade party?"

Kevin nodded,

"Yes, its stupid, I hate dressing up, let alone partying, and people."

Becky chuckled,

"And I am the stubborn one."

Kevin shook his head,

"No that's Sasha, you are the annoying one."

Becky's jaw dropped and Kevin shrugged.

"I am not annoying. If anything, you are the annoying one. Your constant groaning and complaining gets on everybody's nerves."

Kevin rolled his eyes and went to speak until a special someone interrupted us,

"Hello people, bossy."

I smiled at him as he hugged me close making Becky wink and me roll my eyes.

"You know we actually have to dress up for this masquerade party, right?"

Kevin shook his head,

"Not gonna happen."

Becky chuckled,

"Kev, why not? You don't have it bad. Your costume is already done, just show up as yourself. A big, fat, scary, grizzly bear."

I was drinking water and nearly choked as Seth's eyes popped open in shock.

Kevin bit his tongue,

"Your right Becky, I should go as me. You, you should dress up. Wear a mask, so you can hide your hideous face."

Becky stood up and slammed her hands on the table,

"Take it back!"

Kevin shook his head,

"Nope, I will not take back the truth,"

Once Kevin did that, Becky's fire ignited.

They both began to bicker back and forth and Seth and I sat down awkwardly waiting for them to come to their senses.

It got tiring so I decided to speak up,

"Guys!"

They both stopped and looked at me.

I crossed my arms and shook my head,

"What the hell has gotten in to you two? You never argue like this. What happened?"

Becky slumped down and Kevin looked away,

"Yeah Becky, why don't you tell her."

Becky shifted uncomfortably and I felt uneasy, what was there to tell me?

"I-I may have done something."

Seth began to get up to leave and I grabbed his wrist, making him sit back down.

"What?"

Becky bit her lip and looked down, tears forming in her eyes.

I got impatient and spoke up,

"Becky, what did you do?"

She looked at Kevin and shook her head, angrily standing up from the table and storming away.

Seth looked at me with sympathy and then bit his lip,

"Bossy, I uh, I will see you later okay."

I nodded and he stood up. Why was he leaving?

Kevin and I sat in an aura of silence and he stood up,

"Kevin, where are you going?"

He shook his head,

"Sasha, I can't tell you anything, just know, I had nothing to do with it. You will find out soon enough but talk to Becky before it is too late."

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

What did Becky do!? You'll find out soon...

~ Ana B.