twelve

1 Month Later

"Uh, No boo boo. Eevee is the best Pokemon."

He had that unbreakable smile on as he chuckled. I missed that, and since last month, I have gotten it back. I got back the real Seth Rollins.

"Nah, I am telling you bossy, its Pikachu."

I rolled my eyes,

"Why is that?"

He smirked,

"Because, he is fueled with power. Electricity is the best and strongest."

I shook my head,

"You know anoher electric Pokemon, Jolteon, aka Sparky. You know what Sparky is?"

His face showed confusion,

"Uh, an electric Pokemon?"

"No silly, we have established that already. She is an evolution of Eevee. Which makes Eevee the best Pokemon due to genetics and the fact that she can evolve in to eight other strong Pokemon, duh."

Seth sarcastically scoffed,

"Geek."

I bit my lip and smiled,

"I prefer nerd."

He shook his head and sighed, giving in.

My breathing soon fastened as I noticed who was walking to Seth.

"Hey babe."

Zaharah.

He turned his head allowing Zaharah to kiss him.

She took this as an opportunity to mock me.

Seth began to pull away but she deepend the kiss and glared at me.

I awkwardly looked away and glanced for a second noticing she went in for the tongue and Seth denied access.

I bit my lip to hold in a chuckle.

Zaharah straightened herself up and looked at me with the most fake smile she could pull together.

"Hey Sasha!"

I rubbed my arm up and down trying to warm my body from the cold energy this bitch was throwing off.

"Hey."

She made herself comfortable on the crate and spoke up,

"I overheard your conversation about Pokemon."

Correction, she was eavesdropping during our conversation about Pokemon.

"My favorite and the best Pokemon is Deino because it is the cutest."

Ugh. Why is she so irrelevant. Deino is blind and has wounds surrounding his body making him one of the weakest Pokemon in all of Pokemon history. He is also definitley not the cutest, Jigglypuff or Clefairy hold that title.

Someone save me, this is so awkward and no one has said a word after her comment on her favorite pokemon which she probably googled to join in our conversation.

"Hey Sasha! Just the person I wanted to see."

Becky looked at Zaharah and rolled her eyes earning a low chuckle from Seth.

She is always there to save me during moments like these, thank god.

"Anyways, Sasha, Kevin needs help with his decision making. Let's go."

Becky pulled my arm and Seth waved making me smile.

Once we were alone I looked at her.

"Thanks Bex."

She nodded,

"Of course. I can't let my best friend get frostbite because of that bitch."

I laughed,

"Good excuse too."

I rolled my eyes and Becky shrugged,

"I had little time to save you. It worked though."

I nodded,

"Yes it did."

------------------------------------------------------

Journal Entry No.1 -

Life has truly been great. Seth and I got everything on the table after he apologized. We took baby steps to becoming close again, and it worked. Zaharah knows about this and vows to get me back.

She does little things such as eavesdropping, PDA with Seth around me, and criticism on my matches.

What I would like to know is how the hell is she going to criticize the boss, in the ring, when if she ever fights, she'd be crying over a broken nail.

Emotionally for me, things are better. I found the old Sasha and that sass, power, and humor is back. As well as my smile. That is all owed to Seth. I don't know what I would have done anymore.

He is like my superman, or I prefer Batman, he saved me before I was about to give up, and slowly but surely he is fixing more of the cracked and broken pieces.

Yes, I still have feelings for him. Those will probably always be there. Though he is in love with Zaharah and as horrible as she is, I must respect their relationship.

He still gives me butterflies and I wish I was the girl he would want to hold at night, kiss everyday, make love to. Too far?

Point is, the feelings are there and even though I won't confess my love, if he is happy I am too.

Because to me, all that matters is his happiness, and being able to see that smile every day, is reward enough...

¤Ω¤Ω¤AUTHOR'S NOTE ¤Ω¤Ω¤

AGHH UPDATE! I am so sorry it took forever. I was just in a mode of writers block for this book. I have ideas now though.

I really hope y'all liked this chapter, I worked hard on it.

Personally I only do the whole one month or ten years or whatever time period skip later thing, when needed.

I felt it was just unnecessary for me to show you the process of them rekindling their friendship because it would drag the book on and make it boring.

It was easier just to catch y'all up in one chapter.

Anyways,  I hope you guys enjoyed, y'all are amazing and thanks for reading 💖...

- B.