ten

Sasha P.O.V -

I was slipping my T - Shirt on again and the memory of the time we went to the abandoned park flashed through my mind.

I loved that day. That was over a year ago right before Zaharah joined the picture.

I made my way out and Seth was still outside. He spoke,

"Shall we?"

I nodded.

We made it downstairs and in to the parking lot.

The cold and thin air brushed against my face causing me to shiver.

"Seth."

"Yes bossy."

His eyes met mine and they burned in to my heart. His eyes gave me so much hope and reassurance about a lot.

"Uh, I-Is Zaharah mad?"

Seth laughed,

"Why would Zaharah be mad?"

"I don't know, maybe she wanted to spend time with you today. "

"She spends enough time with me during this injury. Why does it matter if she's mad Sash?"

"Uh, I don't know. Just checking I guess. "

"Okay then."

He opened the car door for me and I stepped inside.

He sat down in the drivers seat and we drove off to a destination unknown to me.

The streets were surprisingly pretty empty. As the street lights passed us I saw a building in the distance. One that brought back familiar memories...

(Flashback)

I grabbed my coat smiling at my favorite night of the week, Friday.

Now usually people are happy when it is Friday because of it being an end to a work week, or relaxation time, but Friday is my favorite day of the week for other reasons.

I walked down my stairs and saw him waiting at the bottom.

He chuckled at my cheery attitude and excitement, but I just couldn't contain myself.

"All we are doing is getting some donuts. Though to be fair they are good donuts, and you do this every single Friday."

"Do what?"

"Be all happy and cheery, I am not complaining though, I love to see you happy."

I smiled while looking down hiding my flustered cheeks.

Lately he has had this unexplainable effect on me. He can change my mood with one sweet compliment.

There we were to fulfill our weekly tradition.

Friday. The day Seth and I find the nearest Sprinkles Café and get some of the best donuts.

It wasn't about the delicious desserts that are covered in frosting, glaze, and sprinkles, it was about the quality time we spent together after a stressful week.

He listened to me and really cared. He analyzed what I said and gave me the best advice.

I depended on this day of the week. Especially because the reason that our busy work schedules were cutting the amount of time I could spend with him.

I needed this time of the week to stay in my sanity.

I wouldn't know what to do if I lost it...

2 months later

I anxiously texted Seth to see if our plans were still on. Lately that mystery girl has been tearing our time apart.

It saddens and angers me but I can't do anything about it.

I heard my phone go off as I stressfully paced back and forth in my room.

I jumped on to my bed and opened the message...

I am so sorry Sash, I am busy again and I have to reschedule. Maybe we can do this another time. I am sorry again...

I screamed in frustration and put my knees to my chest, letting my tears flow freely.

He has forgotten me and I am just a mere shadow in his world of lights.

(End Of Flashback)

I shifted in my seat as he made a stop in front of the building,.

"We're here..."