Chapter 12

Arianna's POV

I woke up the next morning remembering the events that took place last night. I don't remember falling asleep in my bed though? I looked down and realized my skirt was off. Rolling out of bed I checked my appearance in the mirror almost passing out at the horrible creature staring back at me. Half of my makeup was gone but I still looked like a wreck. Jake must have brought me to bed, I smiled slightly at that.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone started ringing. I answered it not even checking the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Nice to talk to you again beautiful" it was the same deep, husky voice from last night.

"What do you want" I replied as confidently as possible but I have a feeling he could sense the fear in my voice due to his deep chuckle.

"I just wanted to warn you"

"Huh?"

"Watch your back, Arianna" and with that he hung up.

I decided to worry about that later. Right now I'm going to take a relaxing shower. I stripped and hopped in the warm shower. Humming softly I looked down at my feet-great. Thanks mother effing nature. I finished up in the shower and wrapped my robe around my body tightly. Sighing I opened the cupboard searching for a tampon. When my hand lands on the box I pull it out to find nothing. Just my luck, it's empty.

"Fuck" I murmur slamming the cupboard a little too hard. Oops.

"Arianna? Is everything right in there" asked a sleepy Jake.

"Um, no, not really"

"What happened?" He sounded concerned.

"Well, I kinda maybe got my period and I ran out of tampons and I don't know what to do"

"Oh, um" He's uncomfortable, I can practically see him scratching the back of his neck through the door. "I guess I could run down to the store if you need me to"

"Really? You would do that for me?" I got a little teary eyed.

"Yeah"

"Thank you Jake"

He mumbled 'mhmm' and I could hear his footsteps get softer as he walked down the hallway. A minute later I heard the roar of an engine and his car back out of the drive way.

Aww I can't believe he would do that for me. Jake is actually a really good guy after you get to know him.

About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I scrambled to my feet and opened the door to Jake. His cheeks are painted a crimson red color. He held the bag out to me and began walking away as soon as I took it.

After I finished my business I threw on some sweats and a tank top and made my way to Jake's room. He was sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. When he noticed me walk into the room he stood up half smiling. I embraced him in a hug wrapping my arms around his torso listening to his heartbeat.

"Thank you" I mumbled into his chest.

"Yeah, no problem" He wrapped his arms around me. "Do you want to watch a movie"

I gave him a cheeky smile nodding my head quickly.

He pulled me onto his bed reaching beside him and revealing a few more plastic bags. He pulled out some candy and ice cream. My face lit up and a squeal escaped my lips. He grinned down at me watching me squeal with excitement.

We were in the middle of watching mean girls (Jake didn't agree on it obviously but I gave him my best puppy dog face and he gave in) when my phone rang.

~♡~

A/N

Not a very eventful chapter but ay at least it's something. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy this book so far:)  Thank you for giving my book a chance, please comment your opinions!!

~ Khloe Xx