Chapter 15

I shot up from my uncomfortable position on the cold ground when the door swung open hitting the wall. Both Bryan and Michael walked into the room with the nasty smirk they always wore. Today is the second day Maddie and I have been here. I would say it's about mid-day due to the way the sun is peaking in through the tiny window above me, about three feet out if my reach.

Bryan stood with two plates each had half a sandwich and Michael had two tall glasses of water. My throat is sore and scratchy from the lack of water and with every small move the room starts spinning. I would say I'm pretty dehydrated.

I looked over to see Maddie staring at them wide eyed fear written all over her face. She would get an occasional hit whenever she stood up for me but that didn't stop her. She's an amazing friend. I noticed her body was trembling and a glossy sheen covered her eyes.

"Maddie, it's okay" I tried reassuring her from across the room.

She looked at me and nodded slightly but continued to shake.

Michael finally spoke up.

"So, how was your first night? Sleep well" He asked that sickening smirk still etched into his face.

Neither Maddie or me had slept a wink last night. We sat alone in this freezing room in the dark trying to think of ways to escape. They took our phones from us so that obviously wasn't an option.

"Oh it was wonderful" I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Well that's good considering you'll be spending the rest of your lives in here. If I let that one go she'll just go to the cops so we'll just keep her" He said referring to Maddie.

I noticed a tear had slipped from Maddie's eye and I felt a piece of my heart break. I feel awful for the situation I put her in.

I looked down at my hands as I let a tear roll down my own cheek. Two large feet walked towards me and I looked up to see Bryan. He set the plate with the Sandwich down on the ground in front of me.

"Eat" He said sternly looking my body up and down.

"Why should I? I'm going to die here anyways" I replied looking at his facial features. I saw guilt flash through his eyes but he quickly masked it over with a stern expression.

"Arianna, eat" He said coldly, pushing the plate closer to me with his foot.

I pushed the plate further away from me. I refuse to eat, for all I know they could have poisoned this crap.

I glanced at Maddie to see her pushing her plate away as well. She gave me a look saying we were thinking the same thing.

Michael made his way towards me and I tried to prepare myself, his fist collided with the side of my head. The whole room spun around me and my vision began to get darker. I felt like the room was slowly vanishing around me. I could barely make out the tall figure in front of me as it bent down to my level grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling hard. I could hear his low raspy voice but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

I closed my eyes and Jake's faced flashed through my mind. I let out a small whimper missing the way Jake made me feel safe, before my world went black.

~♡~
A/N

Small update but I hope you all liked it! Please comment thoughts I love reading your comments💕

~ Khloe Xx