Not The Same

**Alex**

It was Cathy , Ally and Beth .
"What ? ". I said .
"Lets go to class ". Cathy said.
"Already ?".
"You would have known if you were paying attention ".
"Whatever ". I said and walked to class with them .

Once we got to class , I took my seat and then Cathy , Ally and Beth greeted the class and then they said to put our phones inside the box .
I quickly took my phone and texted Anna

A- Class starting soon . It was totally worth it.  Getting a lecture when I get home . Lets do it again sometime 😊 .

I got up and put my phone in the box.

***Beth***
Once we reached class , we greeted them and then asked them to put their phones inside the box .
Once they did that , I said .
"Okay ,  Mrs . Carson gave us her seating for her classes so can you guys go to your regular seating ?".

They switched seats and then Cathy said " Okay , Ally will take the seniors and me and Beth will take the rest ".
The seniors went to the other side of the assembly hall and so did Ally .

Me and Cathy's focus came back to the rest of the school. 
"Okay so uh , Mrs . Carson said she wanted to do this ". I said .
Cathy went down to the first row and gave them a paper. 
One of them shouted out "A pop quiz " .

Everyone started to talk about the pop quiz .
We got them to be quiet and our queen bee said "That's not fair.  We didn't know about the quiz ".
"That's why its called a pop quiz ". I said .
"Yeah . Pop means out of nowhere ". Cathy said making her hands pop.

She just rolled her eyes .
"The sooner we do this test the quicker we start the lesson " . I said .
"Ughh ". Everyone went. 
They did the test and then when they were done , we took back the test and then we started the lesson .

"Okay , the first subject we are going to do is Math ".
"Ughh ". They went again. 
They took out their Math things and then we started the lesson .
We started with the topic that was left off and then we played the game. 

They didn't know we were playing a game when someone in the first row won a lunch meal that they like. 
When we gave the person the prize , everyone was saying "No fair ".
"It is fair ". Cathy said after getting them to quiet down .

"No it is not fair ". Someone shouted out from the back .
" Yes it is ". I said .
"No it isn't , we didn't know we were playing a game ". Our queen bee said standing.
"Lets get back to the lesson ". I said .
"Yeah , there are more games to come " . Cathy said .

She rolled her eyes and then sat down .
I checked the time and it was almost time for a break .
We continued to to do the lesson and when we were almost done , Ally  let the seniors go for a break and then she came over by us. 

We then let the rest of them go for a break and the seniors went back to their class.
Me and Cathy were about to walk down the stage when Alex came up to us and asked "Can I get my phone back ?".
"You can't live with your phone for a couple of hours  ". Cathy said. 

"I can but I just need to cheek something ". He asked.
"Please ?" . He begged .
"Is it important ? ". Cathy asked. 
"Yes " . He said
"Then no ". Cathy said.
"Please ?". He begged again. 

"No , all you are just going to do is text your girlfriend ". Cathy said and wanted to walk away but Alex begged again. 
"F-
"No , do not give in.  He is ruining your chance with him ".
"But I don't like her ". Alex said to me.

That did hurt so I said "Take your phone and put it back "I said as I walked away without Cathy. 
I heard a little bit of what Cathy said and came next to me after .
I went to the cafeteria and got something to eat .

Cathy asked "Are you okay ?".
"Yeah , why won't I be ". I said to her  trying to hid the fact that I was hurt by what he said.
I went back into the assembly hall and  I passed Alex on my way back to the stage and he stopped me and said "Beth , I -

"You don't need to apologize . I'm fine ". I said as I went to the stage.
Cathy then soon got the rest of the class back in and we started the lesson again. But I wasn't the same. 

-------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Did you feel sad for Beth ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl