About Me

***Beth***

I grabbed my things and walked out the school in an angry way .
I walked aimlessly around town and I finally found a quiet place to think about what happened .
I sat on the bench that was there and I let mind wonder. 

Someone tapped me out of my thoughts and I saw it was Jake .
I quickly got up and was about to walk away when he caught my arm .
"Let me go Jake ". I said .
"Don't walk away ". He said
"I will . Let me go ". I said .
"Please don't walk away . I just want to say I am really sorry ". He said .

"I don't want to hear your apology .  You started a fight with my best friend.  Why ? I don't know  ". I said.
"It was a stupid reason to fight Alex now that I am thinking about it ". Jake said .
"What was the reason ?". I asked .
"Its nothing ". He said .

He knew I wasn't going to run away so he let go of me . I faced him properly and I asked .
"What was it about ?". I asked .
"Nothing ". He said
"Jake ". I said .
"Forget about it ". Jake said.
"Is it about me ?". I asked.

He didn't say anything at first but then he said "No its not ".
"It is ".I said
"No ". He said .
"Jake !". I said .
"Beth , has anyone told you your stubborn ?". Jake said .
"Stop it.  Its is about me ". I said .

"If it was about you , which its not , its a problem me and Alex have to worry  about ".
"Please tell me ". I said as I sat back down and looked at him and gave me the best puppy dog eyes I could give .
"Please don't do that  " . Jake said.
"Please tell me ". I said a sad voice also. 

"Beth". He said and he sat down with me on the bench .
I got an idea . I sat on his lap and I  was inches away from his lips when he said a an soft voice , "What are doing ?".
"Tell me ". I asked .
"Beth ". He said and he was about to kiss me when I pulled away .

"Tell me ". I said. 
Then he told me.  It was like if I had a spell on him and he finally gave into the spell.
"We were fighting over you ". He said .
"What ?". I yelled in his face and got off of him.
He realized what he did he said "You were not suppose to know that ".

"I knew he was jealous ". I said as I grabbed my things and was about to leave when Jake caught my arm and turned me back to him .
"Beth , do not go home and yell and Alex for being jealous ". Jake said.

"Jake , why are you protecting him ?". I asked .
"Because he was right . I can't get you to be mine and we are nothing ". He said .
"He has a girlfriend to care about . Why is he preventing me from being happy ". I said .
"Listen , its between me and Alex. I don't want you to choose between me and Alex ". Jake said.

I looked at him and  said "Fine ".
He came closer to me and held my face and I whispered to him "What are you doing ?".
"You started something and I am going to finish it ".
Just I was about to kiss him , he went to my ear and whispered " But not now ".

His breath fanned on my ear and then he left .
I turned to watch him leave and he turned his head to watch me and smiled at me . His eyes told me that he really wanted to kiss me .
I laughed at him and he did too and watched forward and continued to walk. 

I was still sitting on  and was blushing .
I grabbed my things and walked home.
Once I got home , the smile I had on wiped off of my face. 
I opened the door and my mom and dad were icing Alex 's eye .
"Sweetie , what happened to Alex ?".
"He got into a fight with my friend Jake ". I said.

His mother hit his arm and he yelped "Ouch ".
"Good , why would you go and get yourself in a fight ?".
I really wanted to tell my parents why but I didn't .
"I don't know ". I said .
"Well , can you please take care of him.  We have to leave ". My mother said.

"Okay ". I said and then they left . When the door closed , I was about to walk to where Alex was but Cathy  said "Beth , me and Ally need to get some things from our houses ".
"Okay ". I said and they left . I walked to where Alex was crossed my arms in an angry way .

------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?
What is Alex going to say when Beth tells him Jake told her what was the fight about ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl