Epilogue

• Dedicated to all of my Guys

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

I dreaded waking up, and it came all too soon. There would be questions I didn't know the answer to, there would be confrontations I wanted to avoid, and there would be heartbreak left behind by the deceased pack members.

I sighed as I stretched myself out; the bright side was that I could finally spend some time with Jason. He would be confused and angry, but at least I would be able to be around him.

It had been the hardest three weeks of my life, harder than waiting for a new family to want me, harder than finding out my adoptive parents only had me for the benefits of adoption, finding out my whole life was a lie and that I was a shape shifter.

It was the hardest three weeks because I knew that two of my friends were chained up and in trouble for me, and because I couldn't see my soul mate, for fear of giving away the plan.

Now it was over, and even though there was a lot of pain and answering to do, I was glad that it was over- for now, at least.

I crawled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I leaned against the vanity and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had dark bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I sighed and climbed into the shower.

I used all of the scrubs I could find, trying to remove the stress from my muscles. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around me, taking the long way to dry off. I shifted into some grey tracksuit pants, a black singlet and some black sneakers. If I was going to be grilled, I would rather do it in comfort. I trudged downstairs and leaned against a wall for support, closing my eyes for a while.

When I opened them, I jumped backwards in shock- Jason was standing right in front of me with his arms crossed, with no sign of Morte. "How did you sneak up on me like that?" I gasped.

"I didn't. I was being pretty loud, actually." He spoke in a monotone voice.

I must have been more tired than I thought. "Oh, right. Look, I'm sorry, but I had to keep it quiet and I couldn't tell you. It wouldn't have worked if I did and-"

He cut me off by pulling me into a hug, breathing in my scent. I sighed and leaned into his embrace.

"I know, but I still wish you'd told me." He mumbled into my hair.

I nodded my head and pulled away, "Come on, we have things to do."

A teenage girl ran around the corner carrying the phone from my office. I raised an eyebrow, surprised she had been in there. She looked withdrawn and sad, if not a little scared. "Alphas, the tracking party are on the phone, they've lost their scent and they can't find it, do they come home?"

She informed me. I groaned and nodded my thanks to her as I took the phone. "You lost them?" I asked.

"Yeah, their scents disappeared a few hours ago, we've been circling and scouting, but we can't find it, I think they took flight." The man explained.

I sighed; I had hoped that the two of them would be so distracted by their escape that they would forget their scent would dissipate when they flew. "Come home, fellas. And thank you." I said, pressing the end button.

I handed the phone back to the girl and let her take it back to my office. I grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him outside to face the pack. I stood on the stage, Ani, Nix and the new pack member, Tristan, on my left, Willow and Jeremy on the right. They stood beside me, Jason holding my hand, and I knew I could do this.

I knew that there were tough times ahead of us, but I had my friends, my new family, beside me. And they weren't going anywhere. Dexter was still out there, with Ophelia by his side. They were both sick in the mind. They would be formulating a plan for my downfall, and I would have to prepare. Times were about to get very difficult, I could feel it, but I could survive the future with my family by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it. This is the End of White Tiger. The sequel, Black Jaguar is on my profile :)

I know it's short, but it continues in the next book :)

This is the last time i can sign off for my first book. I'm getting sentimental :) 

Goodbye, and goodnight (for now). I hope to see you all in Black Jaguar.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Stry.

Also:

White Tiger is finally up for sale, only 3.99 USD! Please help me out here and save up 4 bucks? It would really help me out, and you can have your own copy of White Tiger!

Here is the link for the book:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/380490

You can download it on all sorts of files. I really appreciate your support.

Thank you so much, and i hope you all enjoy my future books! I love you!

StryderSweetman.