Chapter 57

"You give me feels and I
Know that it, know that it, know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels
You give me feels and I
Know that it, know that it, know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels."
Kehlani "Feels"

Ashanti

Have you ever had late night cravings?

I got home late today because I was so busy. I've been out all day; from work to dress fitting, errands, and the park because I wanted Reese to get a feel of the outdoors.

Karrueche has the girls and I trying on so many gowns for her wedding with Chris that's coming up in May.

When I was going to turn into my apartment's garage, I turned around. I was trying so hard not to, but I wanted a slurpee so bad from 7-11. I could have just drank something from the fridge or gone to the McDonalds I passed by since the soft drinks are $1, but I wanted something really cold.

I like the ICEEs at Target too.

And you know how you go somewhere to buy one thing and you end up buying a whole lot of other stuff?

I went into 7-11 and mixed the different flavors into my big cup: Wild Cherry, Coca Cola, Blue Raspberry, Peach Lemonade, Mountain Dew, and Sour Patch Redberry.

The smell of the food overtook me and I couldn't just leave without buying any. So, I bought two hotdogs topping them with relish, cheese, jalapeños, and mustard. I used to hate mustard, but now it doesn't seem that bad to me.

Anyway, I got home about 20 minutes full to the brink with half of drink still left. I just got out of the shower and all I want to do is lay in my bed, watching Netflix until I fall asleep.

Reese is currently jumping on my bed and I gave him a look to make him stop. I don't play that.

My music that was playing low, because I didn't want to disturb the neighbors at this time, stopped meaning someone was calling. My phone started vibrating and I glanced at the screen as I'm drying my legs. August is FaceTiming me. Doesn't he know what time it is?

I shouldn't even answer the phone 'cus I'm mad at him. It's over something so petty.

"Hello?" I answered with a nonchalant tone, trying not to show my happiness as I saw his face.

"Wazzam, Baybeh?" August screamed into the phone. Somebody's happy. I noticed that he was walking and the background looked so bright, illuminating his face to the point it looked so yellow. He needs to start memorizing these time zone differences though. What if I was sleeping?

I know if I didn't answer, August was going to keep calling and would have probably panicked enough to send the swat team over here.

"You tell me."

"What do you mean by that? Did I do something because you're acting a little dry with your man? You don't even seem happy to see this handsome creation known as me." August was looking ravishing by the way.

"So, you weren't going to tell me? I had to find out on my own on Twitter."

"You got a n*gga confused. Whatever you heard or saw about me isn't true and you should know that." He replied as I switched on the bedside lamp and turned off the big light. I climbed into the bed, putting my back against the headboard. I pulled my fluffy blanket over my legs with Reese snuggling into me.