Chapter 63

"Oh, when it all, it all falls down
Come on, come on
I'm tellin' you all, it all falls down
And when it falls down, who you gon' call now?
Oh, when it all, it all falls down
Come on, come on
I'm tellin' you all, it all falls down
And when it all falls down."
Kanye West ft. Syleena Johnson "All Falls Down"

August

"August, your phone is ringing!" Momma yelled from the kitchen. She made breakfast this morning and sat next to me to make sure I ate everything she put on that plate.

After all this drama blows over, I'll invite the girls over from NOLA since they're on summer vacation.

I left my phone in the kitchen because I had to rush to the bathroom

I left my phone in the kitchen because I had to rush to the bathroom. Whoever's calling me is lucky I just finished or else that phone would've kept ringing until I was done.

I could hear my ringtone, Drake's "Do Not Disturb" playing. People say Drizzy's career is over after Pusha laid out that diss track that exposed him and he hasn't responded. I kinda wanna hear the response Drake has cooked up according to J Prince that will body Pusha. On the other hand, the feud can turn real ugly and somebody might die.

I'm just ready for Scorpion to come out on the 28th. People know they are going to buy the album and it's going to go platinum in like a week. I mean, when was the last time Pusha had a number one hit or won an award?

Beefs are dumb to me. Just make your money.

I trudged into the kitchen after washing my hands  and picked it up before the last ring.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Mr. Alsina. How are you doing today?" How do you think I'm doing? She must be high the way she's calling me all happy and sh*t so early when I feel like the whole world has crashed down on me.

Ashanti been missing for five days and nothing has come up yet. People who've had children, friends, and relatives that have been missing for years and still hope are very strong. I can barely breath now. I don't go for MILFs anyway if that's what Detective Warren thinking.

"Do you have any news? I'm not really in the mood to talk." I tried my best to say respectfully. I know she's trying to help, but there are some people in the world who smile in your face and don't give a rat's *ss about you when you're not around them. They just want the money; they could care less about the people they are supposed to help.