Chapter 46

"I'm just tryin' to know you, better
I'm just tryin' to know you, yeah
I'm just tryin' to know you, better
I'm just tryin' to know you, yeah-eah-eah
If I told you my secret, shawty would you keep it?
Are you the type to kiss me right after I eat it? Yeah
I'm just tryin' to know you better."
Omarion ft. Fabolous & Pusha T "Know You Better"

Ashanti

The number one rule you must follow when you lay out in the sun is: look cute. You never know who you may meet. Of course, you should coat your skin with a lot of sunscreen because skin cancer is not a joke.

I touched down in the MIA two days ago and I feel like I've gone to heaven. No problems, no drama, no August. I miss his friendship though. It's like ever since he start messing with Miracle hard, he's been hanging out with the crew less.

Do you.

On the other hand, it feels so good to be home. I think this would have been a great place to grow up. People always talk about how much crime there is here, but there isn't a place in this world without criminal activity. Even in Antarctica, polar bears be stealing fish from each other.

That's by the way. I chose to stay at 1 Hotel South Beach. The pictures and reviews were amazing. A big bonus was the fact that dogs were allowed. It was either I could take Reese with me or I was staying my *ss in an empty house. Teyana's stuff is almost all gone, while I'm slowly packing my belongings too.

I always hear people say Four Seasons is the best hotel to reside in for vacation, but I saw this horrifying review by this woman who stayed there a few weeks ago. She said that there was this old man who was always watching her at the pool or when they ran across each other inside the hotel. He's probably not there anymore, but I'm not taking any chances.

I don't want a creep following me around, fondling himself at every sight of any bare skin. You never know, he might even be living there blowing his retirement money.

It took me a while to make my final decision about moving, but I really like the new apartment since it's comfy, and conveniently placed between my job and school. I'm not one of those type of people who can move somewhere and relocate less than a month later because they found a crib more to their liking. I don't have time and money for that.

Who likes moving anyway?

Oh, I'm not going to tell anyone I meet here my real name. I don't want them looking me up and stalking me in L.A. I'm using Honey, so don't get confused.

Like they say: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. That also pertains to my trip in Miami.

I'm just kidding.

Finding a guy is like number 200 on my to-do list. But there's this man I've been noticing in the top floor pool since I came out here and he is the definition of sexy. The tattoos, golden complexion, and muscles. Don't get me started on that beard.

I had to leave Reese in the room because dogs aren't allowed by the pool. I told him that he better behave and nothing should be destroyed by the time I come back. I hope he heard me in his sleep.