18-I love you

Levi stands there looking at me with a side smirk. "I see you still have your feisty smartass comments in you."

"This one isn't" I say with a smirk

"What's that?"

I cup his face and lean up to kiss his lips. "I love you.." I say to him. Pulling back I just realized what had just come out of my mouth and I wasn't sure why I said it. I looked at his expression and wasn't expecting what happened next.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in tight against him with his other hand sliding through my hair grabbing the back of my neck planting a hard demanding kiss on my lips. I ended up having to pull back just to breathe. I opened my eyes to look at him, he was gleaming "God, I love you too." He expressed with happiness.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that." I whisper to him.

He tilts his head confused "Why?" He asks hurt.

"Because... " I lean closer to him looking around. "Because people always seem to say it when they don't actually mean it, they just say it to say it." I whisper to him.

"So you don't mean it?" He says looking at me, seeing hurt in his eyes.

My heart starts beating faster and I start feeling my face get red. I look away for a moment, "As crazy as it sounds, I do actually mean it, I just didn't mean to say it yet, we're still new yet, still afraid of getting hurt." I say looking back at him.

"Well, one thing that I do know for sure is that I know what I feel, and that's that I do Love you." He says wrapping his arms around me, giving me a genuine hug while kissing my forehead.

"Come on let's go sit down, looks like they are getting ready to serve our meal." He says as he takes my hand walking us over to our table.

We go to sit down and of course I had noticed who's sitting near us, Dustin and McKenna. I kept sneaking a peek at them, I lean over to Sandy "Did you see who's sitting near us?" She nods her head "I did." I look up wondering how two people can wreck a good night.

"I'd like to know how they know each other." I say as I look over at them. As I'm looking over there Dustin looks at me and winks making a kissing mouth at me. I rest my hand on Levi's thigh, he looks over at me "Kiss me." I tell him grinning.

With no hesitation he kisses me on the lips, he was about to pull back and I cupped my hand on his face kissing him harder. I then pull away, smiling "Thank you, I needed that." I say to him as I take my thumb and wipe some of my lip gloss off the side of his lips.

"If you don't stop, we'll have to skip dinner and I'll have to take you home." He says grinning and rubbing my thigh.

"That's ok with me too."

After the dinner they do the silent auction, Sandy and her husband won a couple things as did Levi, he seen how I was admiring a painting, when I wasn't looking he put a bid in for it.

Once the dinner cruise ported back to where we had left, we started to leave, people started to shake our hands as we walked by them. While we were on the sidewalk walking over to the limo, I heard Sandy yelling "LOOK OUT!"

Levi and I had our arms wrapped around each others backs, as I turned around to see what was going on, all I seen was a closed fist coming at me, I ducked quick, it missed me, but ended up hitting Levi on his cheek.

Charles went running up behind Dustin, putting him in a hold. Levi wipes the side of his face, I'm in a panic and I start yelling. "What the hell is your problem Dustin?"

"Stay the fuck away from her, she's still my fiance!" Dustin yells at Levi trying to get away from Charles. Next thing I know Levi punches Dustin in the mouth. "She's not your fiance, and you're going to stay away from her."

Dustin tried spitting at Levi and kicking his legs at him, "Either you leave with who you came here with, or I can make a phone call and you can leave with the Chicago P.D., Your choice." Levi says as he has his phone ready in his hand.

McKenna stands there watching as all of this is going on, standing there with a shitty smirk. She walks over and grabs Dustin, "Come on let's go." She says giving Levi an evil eye as she walks past him. Giving Levi a forceful shove.

We all get in the limo, and I look at Levi's face, it's red but I'm sure there will be a nice bruise there tomorrow. I start to think about the whole situation and start getting upset. "I'd like to know how those two hooked up to cause issues tonight, they obviously came tonight to start problems. Which was the wrong place to do it at." I say mad crossing my arms.

"Don't even worry about it, they're not worth it." Levi says wrapping his arm around me holding me tightly. "He's lucky all he got was one punch to the mouth. I wanted to do more.

After we drop off Sandy and her husband Charles, I snuggle up to Levi leaning my head down on his shoulder. "Sorry you got hit by Dustin, it's all my fault." I say quietly.

"Don't be silly, it's not your fault. Next time he won't be so lucky."

I look up at him as he's looking at me, I reach my hand up to the top of his head pulling him in for a kiss. The kiss turning hot and wild, he slips his hand in my dress massaging my breast, making my inner core throb, my heart beating wildly.

"I can feel your heart pounding." He whispers in my mouth.

He slides his hand up my dress sliding my panties down, placing my panties in his pocket. He slides his hand back up my dress and finds my clit, circling it softly sending moans in his mouth.

Sliding a finger inside me making me gasp as he uses his thumb to circle my swollen clit. He groans as he feels how wet I've gotten.

The limo stops and we hear a voice on the speaker "Boss we're here." I felt a little disappointment that we were interrupted. He pulls my dress back down as the chauffeur opens the door to let us out. Levi steps out holding his hand out to help me out.

Once we make it inside he starts kissing me in the kitchen. He spins me around to help take off my necklace and places it on the center island. He then slowly slides the straps off my shoulders letting the dress fall to the floor. He leans down to pick it up placing it on the counter.

I stand there naked as he lifts me up setting me on the counter, kissing my lips and moving along to my neck. Kissing my collarbone and moving back to the neck and sucking on the soft spot by my ear.

I start helping take his tie and shirt off, grabbing at his belt I forcefully pulled it off and undoing his pants letting them fall to the ground, he kicks them away.

Wrapping his arm around me pulling me closer to him he plants a hard hungry kiss on my lips, I then feel him slide a finger inside me sending out a loud moan, my inner core throbbing, begging for him. Spreading my legs he lowers his face, placing his tongue inside tasting every bit of me. His groans growing more loudly as I hit my climax squeezing my legs against his head.

He places his hardened shaft inside of me, thrusting in hard and deep, I let out a squeal when he hit my spot. I grab onto the countertop as I felt like I was going to fall off as I felt like I was melting.

Lifting me off of the counter he carrie's me into the bedroom lowering me to the bed. "I've been wanting to do this to you all night, it took all kinds of power to stop me from ripping your dress off earlier." He smiles.

As he grabs a condom putting that on as he forgot to put it on before we started.

He then thrusts in slow but deep making me scream his name. "LEVI! Oh god." My toes curl as I'm letting out my release. Moaning and groaning he starts to shake as he let's out his release.

He drops on me passionately kissing me, his tongue demanding, I grab onto his hair, moaning in his mouth, "I love you." I say to him.

He pulls back smiling "I love you too, there's been something I've been wanting to ask you." He whispers.

"What's that?"

"Move in with me."

Hopefully this chapter was ok. Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you!!😍😊