27-Enjoyment

"Take me now." I say to him pulling him closer to me. "Why now?" He teases as he's kissing my neck. "When did you become so audacious?" He says unbuttoning my top and sliding my bra off of my breast placing his mouth over my harden nipple. Moving along to the other one.

"As of now, your always threatening to take me on your desk, now I'm giving you the chance." I say to him grabbing his hair pulling him up to my lips. "We have to make this quick before everyone starts to wonder." He says quietly.

"Let them wonder, isn't that what you said to me once?" I say smiling tilting my head back, giving him access to my neck. He groans placing kisses along my neck line, sliding his hands up my skirt and pulling my panties off.

Our lips meet again as his tongue demands access, I happily accept as I cup my hands on his face kissing him hard and hungrily. He places his forefinger inside of me making me let out a moan in his mouth.

Pulling me to the edge of the desk I grab onto the edge of the desk, as he kneels down and places his mouth over my clit, licking it in circles, I had to cover my mouth to keep from moaning loudly. I start to breathe heavily as I'm about to orgasm.

He starts groaning as I let out my release, "You taste so sweet.." He moans. He then stands up unzipping his pants and thrusts his big hard shaft inside of me, I cup my hand behind his head pulling him to my lips kissing him hard moaning in his mouth.

There's a knock at the door, Levi stops kissing me "Hang on a minute." He yells as he starts thrusting harder and faster. He does a couple more hard deep thrusts as he let's out his release.

I get one more deep passionate kiss from him before I jump off the desk to get dressed quick, I start to chuckle as I fix my hair. "You're such a temptress." He laughs. I walk around the desk and sit in the chair, while he answers the door.

Levi answers the door and it's Sandy. "Sorry didn't mean to bother you two, here's the checks you wanted." She says handing them to him. She gives me a look, a look of I know what you two just did and I start to chuckle. "You two better be behaving right now." Sandy says giving us a funny look before walking away.

He shuts the door and sits down at the desk to sign off on the checks. As he's signing them I happen to take a look and see that all the amounts are the same.

"What are those for?" I ask.

"These are the bonus checks I promised everyone if the Ozark project went through and had gotten payment."

"$25,000?" I say loudly.

He stops signing and gives me a grin. "Yes, for everyone including you." He says happily.

"Wow, I don't need that." I say in shock.

"Everyone is getting one. You can do whatever you would like with it, would you like to put these in the envelopes?"

"Ok, when are you handing them out?"

"I was going to wait until Friday, but I changed my mind. I want to hand them out tonight." He grins.

I placed them in the envelopes and sealed them up. We walk out of the office and Levi gets everyone's attention letting them know that I'll be handing them a surprise and to open them before they leave.

After everyone was handed their check Levi stood there and watched everyone open them up. Sandy of course knew already, but everyone else was shocked. A lot of mouths dropped, and there were a couple yells of excitement. I looked over at Levi who looked so happy and was enjoying everyone's expressions.

He thanked everyone for their hard work and to keep it up. He tells them he would do that again if another deal went through like that again. He also told everyone to meet at the bar and that he would buy everyone drinks, he then looks over at me "Except you." He whispered.