chapter 8

Bryan POV

I was sweating profusely as I collected the ball from Jordan. "yes I underestimated you", I cried refusing to admit it out loud. After a two hours game with Jordan, we ended up having a draw. I watched him snatch the water bottle from his bag, chugging the water like I was about to steal it.
"Easy dude", I said throwing the towel at him. I sat down on the bench and Jordan joined me.
"Fill me in on the investigation". Bryan asked with a stern look on his face. Jordan delayed a bit, contemplating on the right thing to do. Bryan wiped the sweat dripping down his forehead and turned to look at the basketball laying at the far end of the court.
"On the day of the baby shower, I spent a night at Jeamal's", he paused this time turning to meet Jordan's eyes. It was almost sunset so the court was getting darker, and the cool breeze came blowing away the heat from the game. "I went out to answer my mother's phone call and I saw black SUV parked opposite the house.......I can swear it wasn't a police car". Jordan narrowed his eyes as he tried to make sense of the story he was being told.
"It wouldn't be a police call since it was a private estate", Jordan stalled. "What time was it again?".
"It was 10:54 pm". Jordan nodded his head as he brought out his phone to record some details.
"I found Jeamal in the kitchen after I heard some noise and apparently she was having some night cravings".
"Do you think she noticed?", Jordan asked as his brows creased to a frown. Bryan nodded his head as he recalled the way he found Jeamal.
The air around them was a littler bit tensed after the testimony Bryan gave. Jordan punched Bryan with a smirk on his face, "Find out more from Jeamal, would you?'.

YANCY POV

I sat there and watched my stylist straighten my hair.
"You have such beauitful curls, have you ever tried curly hair ma'am?".
Yancy smiled revealing her perfectly shaped white teeth. Growing up she learnt how to play perfect; she watched billionaires play games not just any game the money game. Her phone rang and it was Sean. "fool", she thought. "Indeed, never judge a book by its cover.....if anyone was to plot the story it was me". Sean took her for a naive girl who came from a rich family. No, she is the sixth generation of the Faud Family. The Faud family were part of the families that mess with people who want to play the class game. They've been setting the rules and it would continue. Sean was just a second generation who goes around messing with the players. Yancy knew it all and she would watch the downfall of Sean. "But for now let's play Love".

JORDAN POV

A report came in that Sean Deamria seen in Fiji. "Who was the lady he was spotted with?", Jordan asked looking closely at the documents infront of him. "That is still something we are yet to know Sir". Jordan decided that would not handle a company he knew nothing about  and that was when Jeamal's case opened up. "This is your first and last case as a private investigator", his Father said with great disgust in his voice. His father trusted him but for a man who had handled billions and billionaires he learnt how to shield his feelings. Jordan picked up his phone dailed Jeamal's number.
"Hello", Jeamal said sounding like she had food in her mouth. Jordan imagined Jeamal stuffing her face with food and bursted into laughter.
Jeamal asked amused, "why you laughing Jordan?".
"Can we meet up for lunch?".
"Mmm, sure".
Jordan made his way out of his office to go pick up Jeamal. His cellphone rang again, he picked it up thinking it was Jeamal
"Am on my way donn.......", he stopped and looked at his phone again. it was an unknown number.
"Jordan?", the voice on the other end called.
"It's Yancy, Yancy Faud".

*********thank u for reading this chapter********************
*********what is Yancy planning??, Is Jordan going to find out more about Sean, Who is really stalking Jeamal?*******************