chapter 9

Jordan POV

I remember saying good bye to my friends at the stock club. Yancy hated me for leaving and after that day our relationship never changed.
Jordan pulled into the the parking lot and found Jeamal waiting. She wore a blue maternity jumpsuit with her hair tied up in a messy bun. Her skin looked smooth and delicate without makeup. Jordan stared at her with a sparkle in his eyes admiring her thick figure and strong poise. "confidence", was the first word that went through his mind.
"Hey Missy", he said opening the door to the gray Porsche.
"Hey", she said with a smile on her face as usual.
"Decided on what to have for lunch", he asked looking at his side mirror as he changed his lane. 
"Do you like Chinese food?".
"am in for that", she said excitedly.
After a few seconds of silence, Jeamal turned to him with a curious face.
"How do you know Bryan ?".
He smirked while facing the steering.
"Our family do business together and we saw each other a few times at parties and social gathering", he answered.
Jeamal shook her head, "you are quite an interesting guy Jordan".
That made my heart beat
a little faster.

JEAMAL POV

Jordan was a loyal guy as I got to know him. He was funny, understanding, and he had beautiful eyes. I managed to finish my second plate while stealing a glance at him. He had a well built body which indicates that he worked out alot, his voice was deep but came off with a sweet balanced tone. He was well mannered and confident judging from his family background his father was the same.
"So, what is it I don't know about you...since you have told me pretty much everything I guess".
His eyes wrinkled as he smiled, " I would tell you when one comes to my mind". He paused then looked at me. I knew right way  he was going to say something very stupid or funny.
"Do you still have a room in your Friend-ship...I would love to board captain". I busted into laughter.
"That was so not good Jordan...I do have room though Friend", I said with a wink.
In the past eight months, I never laughed so hard. The smile on my face was genuine and I felt good. Jordan never brought up a thing about Sean or the accident. He let me have my way and understood each signal I sent.
"When are you going by your house", he asked while we were parked in front of my parents house.
"I just want to pick up a few things and I can't stay in a condo no more",I paused. "If am to move again, it would be a nice house this time",I said thinking like a mother.
"Call me if you need help".
He watched me as I went inside before he drove off.

****thank u for reading this chapter***,😙😙😙😙