chapter 15

Jordan POV

"LOVe is a dangerous shepherd. When it guides you, you do and feel mysterious things. I learnt that as I fought the thugs that came for J".
He punched the guy now laying lifeless on the floor repeatedly. The bruises on his nose and left cheek bled mixing with sweat. The other three guys where severely injured as they struggled to get up. The siren noise came strong and clear as the police pulled up in front of the house.
"Jordan.....thats enough", Jeamal dropped the stick in her hands to help Jordan up. She was not a shy woman. She didn't stand back and watch him tackle the guys alone.
"Its okay", he said pulling his arm away from Jeamal.
"How is Audax?"
"I locked his room as soon as they guys attacked you". He nodded his head, leaning on the wall, tears dropped from his eyes.
"WHO SENT THEM?". He looked at the guys being handled by the police.
"You have to go to your parents house or something", he told Jeamal with a serious concern voice.
Jeamal brought out the first aid kit treating Jordan's wound.
"NO",she said while cleaning the blood.
Jordan pulled away and sighed.  He wasn't the type to get angry but right now was the time. "Why is she freaking stubborn?"
"Then you and Audax can stay at my place for a few day....and don't say no. When i met you at the hospital i made a promise not to you but Audax". He took a deep breath, feeling pain on his lower abdomen. "I would protect that boy and yourself no matter what".
"Why", Jeamal asked in a low tone avoiding to his eyes,
"Why.....i should really ask myself that...is it love...no....or.....is it just pity?"
Jeamal finished treating his wounds and went to check on Audax.
Jordan sat still for a minute just staring at the hard floor. It was hard to come to conclusion of he felt for Jeamal. He wanted to be sure of himself this time.

Yancy POV

"Ma'am......I think someone knows where we are hiding Mr Sean".
Yancy kept quiet arranging the thoughts in her head. She looked at the driver asking him to leave the car before she continued her conversation on the phone.
"Who and why do you think so?"
"Sean was found dead this morning but not in the same spot where we left him".
Yancy held back the anger and confusion in her chest.
"DID YOU TOUCH HIM!"
"No ma'am not a hair on his skin", the guy on the other end answered in a cocky voice.
"Where did you find him?"
"in the bushes beside the old driveway".
Yancy disconnected the call. This was not what she wanted. She wanted revenge not him dying such a smooth and easy death. She wanted Sean to suffer, to go back to trash not seeing him killed.
She quickly messaged the guys to clear the warehouse and leave.

Am man in his early twenties watched the men clean out the old ware house leaving Sean Deamria body under the morning the sun. He smiled and called his boss.
"Sir, the work is done",
"What about Yancy's guys?"
"They are cleaning the warehouse."
There was a pause from the other end followed by some laughter.
"Let Sean die a mysterious death then".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you so much for reading this chapter.
BTW...Who is this mysterious guy that killed Sean??
Is Jeamal moving into Jordan's place going to cause some feelings to rise between them??
Please continue reading for more.