Chapter 12

Bryan sat opposite Yancy in a  fancy seven star restaurant in Switzerland.
"I heard you where in town so I dropped by before you leave". Yancy picked up her glass of water, turning the page of the menu in front of her.
"That's nice of you, but am not here to meet up with old friends Yancy" , Bryan paused and looked at his watch. "its business hour.....you could have called before barging in here".
"I know where Sean is?", she said as she dropped the glass of water.
"Why are you telling me this?"
"Just because", she scoffed.
"Look am not in for your games......If you know where the hell Sean is, you contact Jordan. I know you have been hanging around lately so don't try to distract me".
"Look.....".
Bryan stood up caughting her off.
Yancy frowned, standing up to chase after Bryan.
"what did I do wrong huh.....tell me?"
"Have you lost it......am busy. Stop pisssing me off." Bryan noticed that he had gone too far. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself.
"Am sorry Yancy really.....I would call you later. You can contact Jordan for now".
With that Bryan left Yancy in the hallway.

SEAN POV

"What !!!!", he shouted angrily. "You've got to be freaking kidding". Sean paced up and down his office with his hands pinching his forehead.
"When did she have the baby?" he questioned
"four weeks ago sir". He gestured his hands asking his assistant to leave.
"She got it all planned uhhh......she wants to ruin me. That god forsaken b***h". He threw his blazer on the floor, stepping on it repeated. He smirked with anger and revenge written in his eyes.
"I'mma crush you....but first Mom knew all along". he grabbed his cellphone and stormed out of the office.

Sean arrived home, jumping the massive stairs to get to his mother's home office.
"You think I wouldn't find out mom.....how could you", he said almost out of breath. Mrs Deamria closed the file in front of her and calmly looked at her son.
"Are you really my son?" she said unfazed.
"What?"
"I asked are you really my son? Stop making a fool of yourself Sean".
"Are you really gonna do this right now mom.....why didn't you do anything?"
"Who said I wouldn't". Mrs Deamria said.
"What?"
"Why are you so dumb for my liking Sean. Get your act together this instant".
Sean straightened himself. This has always been this way, he was a puppet. He couldn't do nothing but listen before action.
"Propose to Yancy this week", she said turning to look the window.
"But..."
"You may leave am busy Sean.....we are closing escrow this week".

Jordan POV

Jordan and Jeamal walked side by side along the almost lonely street. Every minute someone brushed by doing some workout or evening walk.
"Do you go for a walk often?" he asked pushing the baby stroller.
"Mmhhh.....sometimes due to work." she sighed. "Ahhh... the air feels so fresh".
Jordan watched her enjoy the view while he enjoyed her view.

*******thank u for reading....What do you think would happen next???*******************