chapter 14

"Ma'ma". Mrs Deamria informant stood beside the couch in the living room.
"What do you have for me?" Mrs Deamria said with a frown on her face.
"We haven't been able to keep track of Mr Sean lately."
Mrs Deamria shook her head in frustration. "Did that kid propose yet?"
"Don't worry, he would come around Glad....any other news".
She felt that Sean was  always childish but this was going too far. She looked up at the clock , reminding herself she had a meeting with the investors by 2:00pm.
"We have made plans for Jeamal ma'am. We are making our move this evening", Glad said waiting for instructions.
"Good. As for Sean let's wait till next week, if he doesn't come around".  She paused , "You know what to do ".
Glad left the Mrs Deamria living room   before making a phone call.
"Yes, start the preparation".

Jeamal stood at the window of her new home thinking of the memories that would be made here with Audax. He was a quiet child compare to others she had come across. The door bell rang and it was Jordan.
"How you liking it here?" He said giving her the champagne in his hand.

"Well it's too early to tell", she smiled.
Jordan looked around the house.
"Is your security system on at all times?" He asked.
Jeamal nodded as she lead the way to Audax' s room.

"Look who we got her Auddy?" Jeamal whispered at sleeping Audax.
They watched Audax sleep for a little while before making their way to the living room.
Jeamal went on to prepare dinner while Jordan sat there staring at her.
"Jeamal ?" He called in a low sexy tone. Jeamal looked up from the carrots she was chopping.
"I have missed you".
Jeamal felt awkward replying so she smiled. It was hard for her to jump into another relationship not because she still felt something for Sean or because of her child. She needed time to grow, to trust herself and be herself.  Jordan was a nice guy who always made her  think of taking another chance with love but not right way.
Jordan coughed nervously before changing the topic.
"You started work yet?"
"Nah...I want to spend time with Audax and prepare myself for what's coming next".
There was an awkward silence between them. The sweet aroma of the meal came sweeping interest into air.
"Any news on the accident...its been almost a year now?"
Jordan hesitated; he could feel the room get hot with beads of  sweat forming on his forehead. "How can i explain to her that her husband was till alive,that he was planning on getting married. And that the whole accident was his plan for whatsoever reason.

"Mmmhmm....I spoke to Bryan about it. It was obviously an inside plan".
Jordan stopped. He couldn't go any further.

"Oh...i get it". Jeamal stirred the food in the pan lost in her thoughts. When the door bell rang. Jordan looked up to meet her eyes.
"You expecting any one ?" He asked standing up to answer the door.
"No....am not". Jeamal tries to see if she made any plans she had forgotten.

****thank you for reading********
*****would Mrs Deamria plan work with Jordan in the house???*****
****when would Jeamal open her heart ??*******
***what would happen to Sean next? ******

😁😁😁😁😉😁😁😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚