chapter 11

Jordan POV

I came to see Jeamal with some white roses. It was nerve wrecking because I didn't know what to say. I opened the door and found Jeamal breastfeeding the child. "Fuck......what should i do now". Jordan quickly turned alway but Jeamal stopped him.
"You feeling awkward right?" she said amused
"Nahh...I just... I just....you know. I brought flowers".
She laughed out loud as she watched me make a fool of myself.
"Jordan tell me something?" she said in a teasing voice
"Mmhmmm". I rubbed my hands on my pants.
"Is this your first time around a mother and a new child?"
"Well", I paused dragging the chair to sit beside her. "It depends...I never visited the hosiptal when my mom had my sister. I waited at home". Jeamal watched me closely as I spoke. I was expecting to see a woman laying in bed, whining about how hard it was or how hard life was. All the women I spent my life around always found a way to whine or play the victim game. "You want to hold him?". I looked at her like she had lost it. "Are you kidding......what if i drop him".
"Don't worry..you won't dude", she uttered reading my mind. I hesitated before I held him. He was so little, delicate and beautiful. I remembered how much Jeamal ate only for the little guy. His small arms was curled together, his brown skin so fresh with a daint of redness. He felt like he was his.
"Given him a name yet?" I asked looking up to meet her eyes. There was pain there but with happiness. She shook her head and looked away.
"You know Jeamal, My definition of a strong woman would be you. I want to be a part of your life and his life too". I swallowed hard.
Jeamal broke into tears. For the first time, I saw her cry. Even when she was in pain during the pregnancy she never cried, but she was crying now.
"You did it J", I wanted to say out loud but I just couldn't.
"Can I help?" I asked with the masculine part of me kicking in.
"With what?"
"A name".
I felt like a proud father. "he is a brave little man. So bold he dared the world and he made it here. So wise that he chose a strong mama like you.....I have a reason for this name", I said slowly. "Want to hear the name?" I asked holding up the little guy so Jeamal reached out held his hand.

"Audax....meaning Bold in Latin" I said grabbing Jeamal's hand.
"I love it....yeah I love it" , she chuckled. She collect the baby from my arms and smiled.
"I'mma call you Audax", she paused. "You have so many watching over you Audax".
I took a leap of faith and kissed Jeamal on the forehead.

Jordan left Jeamal's room when he found something unusual with the aura. He saw someone in black immediately turn around and walk away. He followed him; he ran chasing the guy but he had a car waiting for him.
"Hey.....I would want two of our skillful security for a client ASAP", he yelled on the phone.

Sean POV
I laid beside Yancy after a steamy night. I looked at her innocent face as she slept, something was up. I hired someone to look into Jeamal a week ago, and a report came in that I was not the only one. "Was it mom.......or no it can't be Yancy". I stirred around with my mind rumbling with thoughts.
"Yancy wouldn't know or else our relationship would have tumbled".  I have to find out more about Jeamal and who is behind everything for my safety. Maybe I should propose soon.

*********Thank you for reading this chapter......I don't know what to say.........it is going get tough from now on...what would happen next*******************************