2.

🐬Y/N🐬

We were getting ready to leave and Lydia was going on and on about this man. We were about to walk out as he was getting ready to walk out. What a fucking coincidence. Lyrical was in my arms sleep and it wasn't that long of a walk so I figured I'll just carry her.

"Ooo I'm about to get a picture" Lydia squealed as she stopped him and he turned "hi you're Aquaman right?" She asked as he looked at me then at her "yeah something like that why?" He asked.

"Can I get a picture?" She asked as I rolled my eyes. "I'll be in the front Lydia" I stated about to walk pass them but she stopped me "take the picture for us" she said handing me her phone about to touch him but he moved some.

"Yeah don't touch me" he said as he did a little smile for the picture. I snapped the picture really taking a picture of myself.
I handed Lydia her phone back.

Lydia started looking at the picture "really Y/N", take another one" she said as he was getting ready to walk away but had to come back because of Lydia.

"Can we go please?" I asked "just take the picture Y/N" Lydia stated as I snapped the picture.

"Can we go now please she's heavy" I stated "you want a picture too?" He asked as I shook my head "I'm okay fish boy" I said walking pass him.

"You ready Lydia?" I asked as she nodded "this going on Instagram tonight!" She squealed "girl come on" I said going out the door. "You are so mean" she said as I laughed "mean? How?" I asked "if a fine man like that asks if you want to take a picture, you take the damn picture" she said as I giggled.

"Hey you need a ride?" I heard behind me as I kept walking "Y/N?" he asked in a questionable tone as I turned around "you need a ride?" He asked "yes we do" Lydia said as he looked at her "I wasn't necessarily talking to you" he said then looked at me.

"I'm fine, have a goodnight" I stated turning around "I'll see you at work tomorrow" I said hugging Lydia as she went home.

I started walking in the direction of my house. A truck slowed down beside me as I continued walking "come on get in the truck you don't need to be out here by yourself walking with a kid" I heard him say.

"I don't even know you" I stated "my name is Arthur now get in the truck" he stated stopping the truck. As I was hesitant at first but then I got in the truck.

I told him the directions to get there, i started taking off my jacket as Arthur kept looking at me "woah" he stated smirking as I gave him a weird look , I took my jacket off covering Lyrical to make sure she wasn't cold.

"Here" he stated handing me a blanket to cover me and lyrical. "Sooo" he started off as I looked out the window looking at the ocean. "Just drive please" I stated as he cleared his throat.

He finally got to my house and I got out the car. "By the way Your little pick up line at the bar wasn't cute, thanks for the ride" I stated giving him his blanket and closing his truck door.

"Your welcome but my pick up line obviously got you in the same space as me" he said as I stopped and smiled at him "goodnight Arthur" I said going in the house with a sleeping Lyrical.

I helped her into her pajamas and tucked her into bed. I cleaned up the house some and took out clothes for Lyrical and I tomorrow.

My phone started ringing as I answered it hearing Lydia. "Did you make it home safe?" She asked "yeah your little fish friend gave me a ride" I said starting to get undressed.

"So did y'all talk or anything?" She asked "no I just wanted him to drop me off" I stated "so no goodnight kiss nothing?!" She asked "girl no I don't even know why everyone is over heels for this guy" I stated as she sighed "did you at least get his number?" She asked as I laughed.

"No for what?" I asked as I changed into my bathing suit "because he is cute anytime you have an emergency just call him" she stated "no I'll fix it myself" I said as she huffed "bye Y/N" she said as I giggled "bye my love" I stated as she smacked her lips hanging up.

I giggled and fixed my bathing suit,

I read the time reading midnight then went out the house locking the door

I read the time reading midnight then went out the house locking the door. I ran into the water. I did this ever night and felt free. I went under water seeing different animals.

I seen a bottle nose dolphin on the floor crying as its mouth and nose was stuck close in a 6-pack plastic ring around it .I swam towards him and rubbed his skin trying to sooth him "I know baby" I said then I took it off of him.

He immediately rubbed against me as I smiled and rubbed his back. I started collecting any loose trash or plastic that I seen. Once I was done I got metal can and threw it all in there burning it. I was keeping warm by the fire as I seen something or somebody.

It was the guy from earlier , Arthur he turned

 and started walking towards me, I looked at his tattoos admiring his body until he finally was a couple of feet away from me

I tried walking away until he stopped me. "Yes?" I asked "what was that?" He asked "what was what?" I asked as he pointed to the ocean. "Oh nothing my lungs are very good" I lied trying to walk away from him but he stepped in front of me giving a look as I gave him a look.

"No you're hiding something" he stated as I rolled my eyes bumping his shoulder as I walked passed him "No I'm not goodnight" I said.

"You were the girl from earlier, you were under water with your daughter playing with the dolphin and-" I cut him off by grabbing his lips.

"Shut up" I stated putting my index finger to my lips as he smirked. "Dolphins are friendly but not that friendly for an unknown person to do that" he stated as I turned.

"I work at an aquarium anything is possibly" I said before turning back around "I know you are like me Y/N" he stated as I stopped "like what?" I asked turning around.

"When you're ready we can talk" he simply said before walking away into the water "oh and nice belly piercing" he added disappearing as I turned walking back into the house taking a nice warm shower.