9.

🐬Arthur🐬

Y/N was resting as I looked at her that took a big toll on her body. She started waking up. She sat up slowly holding her head and groaning.

"Take it easy" I said rushing to her side as she nodded "I'm fine" she said looking around "this the last stop right?" She asked "yeah" I stated "hopefully this is an easy one I'm drained" she said as I chuckled and she looked at my chest and marks from earlier.

"who did that to you?" She asked taking the blanket off of her body.
"The one who you sent flying off the cliff" I joked as she smiled and placed my hand in the water with hers and cleared all the marks and bruises on my body from earlier.

"There" she stated as I smiled and she sat back next to me. "So what's after this?" I asked. "My sister I have to get to her" she said. "You really love her" I said smiling as she smiled.

"Yeah that's my ride or die the last thing my mother left on this earth" She started off "I can't let nothing happen to her" she said as I smiled.

"I respect that" I said looking at her as she faintly smiled looking at me. "Once I'm king I want her to visit Atlantis" I said as she smiled.

"Yeah because right now they'll go after her for being mortal" she brought up as I agreed. "Orm really thinks I'm fully from the sea when my mother was a mortal. Why does he hate mortals so much?" She asked.

"He's a dick that's why" I said as she giggled. "You better get this Trident and make everything better for the world I'm not playing" she said as I nodded.

"So you're not staying in Atlantis?" I asked. "I wish I could but I can't" she said as I understood. I really grew onto Y/N she was gorgeous and fierce everything I loved in a woman. I was going to find a way to be with her.

"We're at the trench" I warned getting up as creatures begun climbing onto the boat "so much for being easy" Y/N stated and We started fighting them off.

Y/N some of the waves washing them off the boat. We opened the door to go in the boat and closed it behind us I started looking and found some flares.

"here take this" I stated handing her some as she lit one and faced it in front of the creatures and it started screaming and backing away from the light.

"We're going to have to jump off" I stated as she looked at me, "nu-uh there's like an endless amount of them down there" she said "we have the flares just come on" I said grabbing her hand.

I lit the flare and got on the edge of the boat getting ready to jump. "Do you trust me?" I asked as she was looking down in the water at all the creatures and some coming onto the boat.

"No look at me" I stated as she looked at me "Do you trust me?" I asked as she nodded and we both jumped in. We were swimming as a flare gave out but Y/N lit another one as we continued swimming and the trench creature moved out of our way due to being scared of the light.

There was a light coming from the cracks and as we got closer and closer towards it, it looked like a ever lasting lightning bolt in the middle of no where.

"We have to go in there" she stated "it's going to rip us in half" I stated looking at it.

"We don't have a choice" I said as i looked at her and grabbed my hand as we went in trying to hold onto each other but we ended up slipping away from each other.

Everything went bright as I ended up on an island. I started walking out the water seeing someone standing over Y/N. I started walking up about to fight until they turned around and stared at me.

I stared back as she was somebody I couldn't believe she was. She started walking towards me as I stepped back some bug then we hugged.

"It's you!" She exclaimed as I hugged back. "You came to get the trident?" My mother asked as I nodded. "We can all get it" Y/N said standing up as my mother looked at Y/N. "Poseidon's daughter?" She asked with a smile "yeah she's a princess" I added.

"No she's a goddess" my mother said smiling at Y/N "it's an honor" my mother said to her. "Thank you but we have to get the trident my queen" Y/N stated.

"It's too dangerous I've tried many times only the true king can get the trident" she explained.

"Besides I don't want you going in there you've been through too much already" I said. "But if you need the help then you need the help" she said "No stay where it's safe!" I sternly said as she looked at me.

"It's time it's something Arthur has to do on his own" my mother said looking at me.

"I'll be back" I said going behind the waterfall like my mother said. I dived into the water as it was dark and I seen the special Trident glowing.

I was moving closer and closer to it as I heard someone speak and I turned around seeing Poseidon. "You think you're worthy enough to be the king of Atlantis or even date my daughter?" He asked in a slight chuckle.

"The agreement that you made with Orm was a front he doesn't care about your daughter he doesn't even care if she dies" I stated.

"Orm wouldn't we had an agreement" he stated "if he can kill people both from our kingdom and from land he will kill your daughter no hesitation, he's bringing a war with him" I explained.

"What makes you worthy enough for such a thing and for my daughter?" He asked "nothing makes me worthy I just want your daughter to be okay and everyone else to be okay" I said as he just stared down at me.

"He looks down on mortals once he finds out she's half mortal he will kill her or send her to the trenches" I stated.

🐬Y/N🐬

"You are beautiful" Queen Atlanna said as she was looking at my skin popping and I smiled.

We looked to our side and seen Arthur appear

"Our king" Queen Atlanna said as he walked towards us

"Our king" Queen Atlanna said as he walked towards us. "Are you ready?" She asked him as he nodded then she turned and we followed behind her.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back creating some distance between us and his mother. "Look I ain't bowing to you, if that's what you want" I stated in a giggle as he chuckled.

"If I die today-" I cut him off "you're not, because you have us helping you" I said.
"I know but if I do-" he started off as I cut him off again. "But you're not" I said as he stopped and looked at me.

"You've already came to far Arthur you're not going to die, stop being a baby" I said as he chuckled.