31.

Sorry I have bad writer block with this book, I would like some of you guys ideas though to help some-Dajah❤️

🐬Arthur🐬

I was getting dressed as Y/N was in the bathroom doing her hair.

I walked in the bathroom behind her wrapping my arm around her as she smiled placing her earrings in her ears

I walked in the bathroom behind her wrapping my arm around her as she smiled placing her earrings in her ears. "How do I look?" She asked as she then turned around showing me her dress.

"Do you have any underwear on?" I asked curious as she hit my arm playfully

"Do you have any underwear on?" I asked curious as she hit my arm playfully. "The dress does it look okay?" She asked looking at it in the mirror moving to the side as I just looked at her.

"You done moving around so I can look?" I asked as she dragged her hand over her stomach trying to straighten the dress. "You done?" I asked again as she looked at me.

"You look beautiful" I said as she smiled "hurry up and get dressed I'm hungry" she said placing a necklace around her neck as I finished getting dressed

and we walked downstairs. "You look beautiful" my mother said to Y/N as Y/N smiled and hugged my mother "thank you" she thanked as we sat at the dinning room table. I sat at the end/ head of the table as Y/N sat on my left side.

My mother sat on the right as Vulko sat beside my mother, lyrical sat beside Y/N and her father sat at the end of the table eyeing me.
"So Poseidon how does it feel to finally meet your daughter?" Vulko asked as her father and I were having a staring contest at this point.

Y/N just looked at me as I looked at her "don't" she simply mouthed shaking her head. "It's nice to see her, and how beautiful she turned out to be but not to see her in this this state" he said with a small smile talking to Vulko. "What do you mean by that?" My mother questioned.

"She's with Arthur" he simply stated as Y/N was about to step in but I interrupted. "You know your daughter is more then beauty and looks but you wouldn't know because you've been gone most of her life" I stated then started drinking my drink.

"And how would you know so much? You two just met and now you're trying to marry her?!" Her father asked. "It's been two years almost three" I simply said. "So you're counting the year you left her to come down here and be with Mera?" He asked as I was getting ready to stand up but Y/N touched my hand.

"I told him to leave" Y/N stated "yes but if he loves you like he claims then he would've never left you even when you told him to leave" he started off "and then found another woman proposing to her and you have yet to have a ring on your finger" he added eyeing me.

"I'm not listening to a man who abandon their daughter for years and now wants a say in her relationship." I simply stated starting to eat. "You don't have too because you never proposed to her so now you can move so someone rightfully for her can take your space" he said as I grew angry.

"Enough" Y/N stated. "This is who I'm choosing to be with, deal with it" Y/N simply said. "You're not going to be with him, you wasn't supposed to be with him" her father stated. "Who are you to tell her who she can and cannot he with? This is the twenty first century" I said as Y/N agreed then waved me off.

"Yeah but I'm also grown, you can't have a say you've been missing for how long? watched me stress and take care of my sister when my mother passed. What kind of father are you? What kind of man are you?" She asked.

"You're not going to marry him you will be marrying Orm. I said what I said. Love it or hate it. I don't care" he simply said. "Why would you let her be with a man who treats her like shit?" I asked. "Why would I let her be with a man who abandoned her to come here and find queen when you quote on quote loved her?" He questioned.

"I'm not having this conversation" I simply stated. "Because you have no excuse, you can't even say why you proposed to Mera so fast but when it comes to my daughter you just get her pregnant" he brought up as Y/N and I just looked at him. "You two are having a baby?" Vulko asked. "She's not an object just for sex" her father added as Y/N wiped her face leaving from the table.

"Sweetheart" my mother called out getting up and going after Y/N. "Orm treats her like an object and you're upset that she's pregnant?" I asked. "You army her then get her pregnant" he simply started off "you didn't even have the decency to propose to her before getting her pregnant" he stated.

"You just wanted her because she's a Demigod" he simply stated drinking his drink as I stood up. "You know I'm getting tired of your bullshit" I said as he stood up. "HEY!" Vulko shouted as he looked at me and motioned his head towards the stairs. "Your Queen" he said as I walked out eyes her father.

I went upstairs to the room we shared as my mother was standing on the outside of the door talking to Y/N. We heard sniffling. "Y/N, baby open up the door" my mother said as she then looked at me. "You can try but she licked herself in" my mother informed stepping to the side. "Y/N" I said softly placing my hand on the door knob but she didn't answer.

"I'm going to go check on Poseidon" my mother said as I just rolled my eyes about the thought of him. She walked away as I knocked lightly. "Y/N open the door" I said sorry as I heard her walk towards the door and unlock it. She opened it looking up at me then opened it wider so I can come in..