15.

🐬Arthur🐬

Y/N was discharged from the hospital and as soon as We got to Y/N's house she went straight to her room.

"Lyrical is at my moms, I'll bring her just try talking to Y/N" Lydia stated as I nodded. Lydia left out the door as I locked it then went upstairs knocking on the door lightly as I heard sniffles.

"Come in" she stated as I walked in slowly watching her hurry to wipe her tears. "You okay?" I asked as she nodded.

"I'm fine I'm just sleepy" she said with a small smile getting up from her bed to get some pajamas out. "How have you been? I haven't seen you for a year" I brought up as she nodded.

"Im okay lyrical started school and I'm in school to become a marine biologist" she said smiling as I was kind of a bit down she was moving on.

"How are you?" She asked "umm... I'm good I met a girl and uh we're taking it steady, I'm still trying to get used to being a king" I explained as she giggled.

"Awww, You'll be fine your girl will help you along with your mother I'm sure" Y/N said grabbing her towel about to walk into her bathroom.

"You seeing anyone?" I asked as she shook her head "No I'm just focused on me and lyric" she said smiling and turning around to go in the bathroom "I missed you" I stated as she paused then turned and smiled at me.

"I missed you too I'm glad you're doing good and that you're happy" she said going into the bathroom to take a shower. I sighed sitting on her bed.

I needed her to come with me I couldn't risk anything else happening to her or I didn't want to risk anything happening to Lyrical. I only knew one other person I could talk to about Y/N which was my father.

"I'll be back later Y/N" I said from behind the door as I heard her yell over the shower water. "Okay" she stated as I went downstairs going straight to the end of the dock where I knew to always find him.

"Feels like you're standing here for me now" I said as he turned around and smiled coming up to me as we shared a big hug.

"Want a drink?" He asked as I nodded and we went to the bar. We sat down "what's going on son?" He asked as I shook my head.

"There's this woman and she's-" I was cut off by my fathers big grin. "There's a woman?" He asked before taking a gulp of his drink.

"There's actually two" I added as he looked surprised in a sarcastic way. "There's two and?" He asked.

"I proposed to One but the other is the one I actually love" I admitted "so why'd you propose to the other and not the one you love?" My father asked.

"Because she told me to leave her and go look after Atlantis and her father is another problem" I stated "son life is too short to be wishing you did something you never did instead of actually doing it, do you like her?" My father asked as I nodded "a lot" I said

"Then her father and you looking after Atlantis shouldn't come in between that, you should've never proposed to another woman knowing you love someone already" he stated

"She practically begged me and so did her father" I said. "Then it wasn't meant to be, you didn't actually want to propose what did your mother say?" My father asked.

"Follow my heart " I simply said then looked down at my drink. " so you're just going to sit here like a lump on a log?" My father asked as I shrugged and drunk some of my drink.

"It's Her father" I said "then you take her anyway" he stated as we chuckled "her father is a powerful man" I stated "no you are just making excuses up" my father said.

"If you want her then you will go get her no matter what problems or issues that's in between you two being together" he said as I smiled some.

"So are you going to sit here or are you going to talk to her?" My father asked as I finished drinking the last little bit of my drink going back to Y/N's house.

I knocked on the door as it opened and I seen Lyrical instantly smiling. "Hey lyric how have you been?" I asked as she let me in.

"Good I started school and my tooth is wiggling" she said as I chuckled "the tooth fairy's going to be here very soon huh?" I asked as she nodded.

"You can breathe under water?" She asked as I nodded "I can too" she said which threw me off she's only five maybe she's playing.

"Who's that at the door lyric?!" I heard
Y/N asked before walking in looking at me as i looked straight at her.

"Arthur you can go now" she said and grabbed Lyrical's hand. "We need to talk" I stated "about what?" She asked sitting a plate of food in front of lyrical at the island.

"About you and Lyrical" I started off "what about us? We're okay" she said "if you're okay then why what happened to you happened to you?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Arthur we're fine just drop it" she said "no you two are coming back with me" I sternly said as she looked at me.

"Lyric can't even breathe underwater"she said walking closer to me "want to bet?" He asked. "what are you talking about?" She asked concerned.

"Lyrical is just like us in a way" I said as she just looked at me then at Lyrical "Lyrical?" She asked as lyrical nodded.

"No she's not going I want her to live a normal life" Y/N said then looked at lyrical "go upstairs and get ready for bed" Y/N stated as lyrical looked at me then looked at me. She then hugged me as I hugged back and then she ran upstairs.

"Why?" I asked her "because for one she needs to live a normal life and two we aren't a hundred percent sure if she can even breathe underwater" she stated.

"No you want her to live the normal life you couldn't" I said as she crossed her arms "Excuse me? Why do you even care I'm not your responsibility neither is lyrical" she started off.

"I don't need no help I got it" she stated "so last night you ain't need nobody? I'm the only one next to Tori who cares" I stated as she walked away into the kitchen but I followed her.

"Why do you care? You have other things to be worried about like Atlantis and the girl you met" she said looking at me.

"Is that what it's about?" I questioned "no I-" she started off as I stepped closely to her. "Arthur I'm not leaving I never needed a man to take care of me I don't need one now, I'm sorry but lyrical and I aren't going to Atlantis" she said then looked at me.

"Y/N no matter how much you want yourself and lyrical to be normal you two are unique, don't stop her because you were scared of what people thought of you at a young age" I explained as she sighed.

"We don't even know if she can breathe under water" Y/N said "tomorrow let's take her to the beach and we'll find out" I said.

"Sorry I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and Lyrical has school" she stated as I straight faced her.

"After" I said trying to compromise "I have to go to work" she said smiling.
"After" I stated again "I can't do a-" I cut her off "i wasn't asking you" i bluntly stated as she looked taken back.

"Whatever go back home and come back tomorrow" she stated walking away. "Nope I'm crashing here" i said flopping on the couch as she looked at me.

"No for one you have no clothes and two I don't feel like being bothered" she stated "well don't bother me and I won't bother you" I suggested "well at this very moment your presence is bothering me, go" she said.

"I see we're going to have to start from square one with this attitude" I stated "your damn skippy because I told you to leave and go to Atlantis" she said "you're mad because I saved you?" I questioned.

"Arthur there's a reason why I didn't want to see you or at least see you this soon" she stated "whatever can I get a blanket?" I asked.

"No, freeze" she bluntly stated walking out the room.